Short Answer Key
1. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
2. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
3. Why does Nogamu want to kill Laurie?
He saved Pug's life.
4. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
They stab him.
5. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
So he won't die from the knife wound.
6. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
Who should be the new overseer.
7. Why was Chogana at the swamp?
He failed to pay his taxes.
8. What does Chogana tell Pug?
He has a power trapped in him.
9. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
10. Who is Hokanu?
The son of the camp's owner.
11. What does Chogana tell Pug he must seek?
12. Why won't...
This section contains 2,262 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)