|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brucal come into Lyam's tent?
(a) To tell him a message had arrived from his brother.
(b) To tell him the battle has started.
(c) To tell him Guy du Bas-Tyra has fled.
(d) To let him know Thomas was there.
2. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His son.
3. What does Arutha do after the coronation?
(a) He's given Crydee to rule.
(b) He's given Krondor to rule.
(c) He becomes Lyam's chief councilor.
(d) He retires to his country estates.
4. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
(a) He must return to Crydee.
(b) He must return to Krondor.
(c) He must get married.
(d) He must accept Rodric's proclamation for now.
5. What did Macros say about why Pug was captured into slavery by the Tsurani?
(a) He needed to learn humility.
(b) He needed to find Katala.
(c) He was needed to change the Tsurani.
(d) He needed to learn their magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin?
2. What did the king say about Guy du Bas-Tyra before dying?
3. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
4. What does Chogana tell Pug he must seek?
5. What makes Milamber sick?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)