|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Prince Arutha's father?
(a) Duke Brody.
(b) Duke Borric.
(c) King Earland.
(d) King Usherland.
2. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Pug is now his brother.
(b) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(c) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(d) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
3. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
(a) A great king.
(b) A terrible king.
(c) A poor king.
(d) A good king.
4. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To serve the empire.
(b) To pay back the Tsurani.
(c) To ensure a future for his son.
(d) To help his home world win the war.
5. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
(a) He wants to destroy it.
(b) He closed it when he came through it.
(c) He wants to keep it open.
(d) It was made by him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Great One do with Pug?
2. What is the man given in another room?
3. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
4. What does the Queen announce to the council?
5. Where is Squire Roland going?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)