|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amos volunteer to take charge of Prince Arutha's boat?
(a) He wants to earn the money.
(b) He has very good sailors under him.
(c) It will be dangerous sailing at that time of the year.
(d) He knows the prince can trust him.
2. What do they realize about the king?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He has no real authority.
(c) He wants the war to continue.
(d) He is dishonest.
3. With whom do Laurie and Kasumi speak to request an audience with the king?
(a) The captain of the guard.
(b) The head housekeeper.
(c) His appointment secretary.
(d) The Royal Chancellor, Duke Caldric.
4. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
(a) The king and his wife.
(b) No one he recognized.
(c) Jimmy the Hand holding a knife on him.
(d) Amos and Martin on the floor.
5. Who is Hokanu?
(a) The son of the camp's owner.
(b) The owner of the camp.
(c) A soldier who was visiting his father.
(d) The overall overseer of the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nogamu want to kill Laurie?
2. Who does Thomas want to capture?
3. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
4. What gathering does Milamber attend?
5. What does Amos suggest Martin do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)