|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) To start a magician school.
(b) For his son's education.
(c) To build a house in Crydee.
(d) For his services through the years.
2. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To serve the empire.
(b) To pay back the Tsurani.
(c) To help his home world win the war.
(d) To ensure a future for his son.
3. Where are Martin and Garret going?
(a) To see the king at Crydee.
(b) To see the elf queen.
(c) To find Amos.
(d) To find Pug.
4. What happens to the King when he goes to battle?
(a) He got lost before he found the fighting.
(b) He is knocked off his horse and breaks a leg.
(c) He is fatally wounded.
(d) He wins the battle.
5. What do they give Milamber every day?
(a) A different task.
(b) A new book to study.
(d) A new scroll to copy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
2. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
3. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
4. How are Laurie and Kasumi dressed?
5. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)