|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) For his son's education.
(b) To build a house in Crydee.
(c) To start a magician school.
(d) For his services through the years.
2. What does Chogana tell Pug he must seek?
(a) His wal.
(b) His destiny.
(c) His true name.
(d) His knowledge of the heavens.
3. What does Hochopepa want Milamber to attend?
(a) The next meeting of the Assembly.
(b) His next birthday party.
(c) An informal gathering of Great Ones.
(d) The Emperor's festival.
4. What does Kasumi ask?
(a) To fight with Midkemia.
(b) To return to his people.
(c) To offer another peace treaty.
(d) To stay in Crydee.
5. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
(a) A misfit.
(b) An outcast.
(c) Not of the people.
(d) A barbarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
2. Who is Hokanu?
3. What does Pug tell Kasumi to do?
4. What has Milamber not decided yet?
5. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)