|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
(a) A misfit.
(b) A barbarian.
(c) Not of the people.
(d) An outcast.
2. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) Why he is there.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) If he is loyal to the king.
(d) What he has on the ship.
3. What gathering does Milamber attend?
(a) The annual Assembly meeting.
(b) A meeting of angry Great Ones.
(c) A meeting of dissatified Lords.
(d) The Imperial festival.
4. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To help his home world win the war.
(b) To serve the empire.
(c) To ensure a future for his son.
(d) To pay back the Tsurani.
5. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
(a) To teach him to ride.
(b) To overseer his farm.
(c) To help him with his son.
(d) To help him in Midkemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they realize about the king?
2. What does he first remember about his past?
3. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
4. Who is waiting at the place the boy takes Arutha?
5. Who does Duke Caldric tell Laurie and Kasumi to see?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)