|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) He who was slave and is now not.
(b) He who has come from another world.
(c) He who is most powerful.
(d) One that stands between worlds.
2. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
(b) She wants to have him killed.
(c) She wants to marry him.
(d) She doesn't know where he has been.
3. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
4. What does Jimmy say about himself?
(a) He's the best pickpocket in Krondor.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) He is a cousin to the king.
(d) He was Amos's cabin boy once.
5. What are on the boats Laurie and Kasumi see?
(a) A group of Great Ones.
(b) More soldiers.
(c) Supplies for the war.
(d) Platoons of rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
2. Who is Hokanu?
3. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
4. Who is Prince Arutha's father?
5. Why does Milamber become a recluse?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)