|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martin Longbow?
(a) A slave.
(b) A Tsurani soldier.
(c) A huntsmaster.
(d) The prince's squire.
2. Who is Hokanu?
(a) A soldier who was visiting his father.
(b) The owner of the camp.
(c) The overall overseer of the camp.
(d) The son of the camp's owner.
3. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They've changed.
(b) They have tripled.
(c) They are gone.
(d) They have doubled.
4. What does Amos do with the ship?
(a) Rams Radburn's boat.
(b) Puts on all sail and leaves the other ship behind.
(c) Puts it in dangerous waters.
(d) Surrenders the ship.
5. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to ride a horse.
(b) How to cut down trees.
(c) How to shoot a bow.
(d) How to play the stone game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
2. What is the man given in another room?
3. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
4. Why is it difficult for Laurie and Kasumi to speak with the king?
5. With whom do Laurie and Kasumi speak to request an audience with the king?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)