|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
(a) So he won't die from the knife wound.
(b) He had always hated Nogamu.
(c) He had some rope handy.
(d) That's the punishment for attempted murder.
2. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He is not Tsurani.
(b) He isn't tough enough.
(c) He can't read.
(d) He hasn't worked there long enough.
3. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) He who was slave and is now not.
(b) He who is most powerful.
(c) One that stands between worlds.
(d) He who has come from another world.
4. What message does Duke Caldric want Laurie and Kasumi to carry?
(a) That the Krondorian army has been slaughtered.
(b) That Anita is on her way to Arutha.
(c) That Prince Erland in Krondor is dead.
(d) That the Tsurani have taken Krondor.
5. How do the Tsurani view the conducting of war?
(a) As good against evil.
(b) As a political game.
(c) As a take all and give no mercy.
(d) As a manifest destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has this man been at this place?
2. What do they give Milamber every day?
3. What does Jimmy say about himself?
4. Who is waiting at the place the boy takes Arutha?
5. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)