|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
(a) The king told them to do that.
(b) Because Radburn's men did.
(c) They aren't used to strangers in town.
(d) Because they have a free ship.
2. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
(a) He helped her sneak looks at Arutha when he was a boy.
(b) She knew Pug's mother.
(c) She loved him.
(d) She and Pug put the rotten apples in Arutha's bed.
3. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
(a) A tannery.
(b) A swamp.
(c) In the stables.
(d) A blacksmith shop.
4. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His purpose.
(b) His wal.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
5. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Squire Roland has been killed.
(b) Their mother is ill.
(c) Their father has returned.
(d) Their brother was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Great One do with Pug?
2. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
3. What does Milamber mean?
4. Who is Hokanu?
5. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)