|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) That his father had died.
(b) That his army was ready to march.
(c) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
(d) That his brother was gone.
2. What does the visitor tell the queen about Thomas?
(a) If she sends him away he will turn to the dark.
(b) She should send him away.
(c) She should decide after the war.
(d) She should wed him.
3. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He isn't tough enough.
(b) He hasn't worked there long enough.
(c) He can't read.
(d) He is not Tsurani.
4. What does Amos suggest Martin do?
(a) Tell Arutha his secret.
(b) Tell the king about his skill with the bow.
(c) Tell the crew what is going to happen.
(d) Tell Arutha about the eleves.
5. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
(a) He has a loud voice.
(b) He is a fierce warrior.
(c) He is married to the queen.
(d) He has military training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
2. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
3. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
4. What happens when Amos leaves the ship to walk in the city?
5. What is the man given?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)