|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amos volunteer to take charge of Prince Arutha's boat?
(a) It will be dangerous sailing at that time of the year.
(b) He has very good sailors under him.
(c) He knows the prince can trust him.
(d) He wants to earn the money.
2. What has happened in Krondor by the time Arutha arrives?
(a) The king is away fighting Tsurani.
(b) Guy, the Duke of Bas-Tyra, has taken over the city.
(c) The king is dead.
(d) Guy, the Duke of Bas-Tyra, is away fighting Tsurani.
3. Who is Prince Arutha's father?
(a) King Earland.
(b) King Usherland.
(c) Duke Brody.
(d) Duke Borric.
4. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
(a) His father is looking for him.
(b) He had been a slave.
(c) He is almost 40.
(d) They can't read his mind.
5. Who gave Thomas his artifact?
(a) A weirwolf.
(b) A giant.
(c) An elf.
(d) A vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
2. Why do the elves need Thomas?
3. Who appears at the queen's abode to speak with her?
4. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
5. Why does the crew begin to mutiny on Amos?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)