|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to play the stone game.
(b) How to ride a horse.
(c) How to shoot a bow.
(d) How to cut down trees.
2. What does the captain do with the crew?
(a) Keeps them under control.
(b) Hangs one of them as an example.
(c) Throws two of them overboard.
(d) Throws one in the brig.
3. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
(a) That's the punishment for attempted murder.
(b) So he won't die from the knife wound.
(c) He had always hated Nogamu.
(d) He had some rope handy.
4. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
(a) Why they are there.
(b) Who should be the new overseer.
(c) If they like working in the swamp.
(d) If they know how to paint.
5. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They have doubled.
(b) They've changed.
(c) They are gone.
(d) They have tripled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the queen do for Thomas?
2. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
3. Who is Hokanu?
4. What does Amos suggest Martin do?
5. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)