|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Great One?
(a) A general in the army.
(b) Part of the King's council.
(c) A Tsurani magician.
(d) A rich plantation owner.
2. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
(a) Give him a name.
(b) Send him back to lunch.
(c) Send him home.
(d) Put him in another cell.
3. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) He who has come from another world.
(b) He who was slave and is now not.
(c) He who is most powerful.
(d) One that stands between worlds.
4. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
(a) He has killed with it.
(b) He can't control it.
(c) That it will turn him bad.
(d) It cost more than they can afford.
5. What does he first remember about his past?
(a) He had a friend named Laurie.
(b) He came from another world.
(c) His name was Pug.
(d) He was a slave and loved a girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chogana tell Pug?
2. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
3. Who is Martin Longbow?
4. What does the man in black tell him to do?
5. What does Milamber mean?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)