|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
(a) He had always hated Nogamu.
(b) So he won't die from the knife wound.
(c) He had some rope handy.
(d) That's the punishment for attempted murder.
2. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
(a) Pledge their loyalty to Amos.
(b) Take over the ship.
(c) Pledge loyalty to Arutha.
(d) Kneel in prayer.
3. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) He won't obey the rules.
(b) They are at war with his home world.
(c) He is a slave.
(d) He is more powerful than any one of them.
4. Who does Thomas want to capture?
(a) A Black Robed man.
(b) No one in particular.
(c) The enemy's general.
(d) The Emperor.
5. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
(a) A blacksmith shop.
(b) A swamp.
(c) In the stables.
(d) A tannery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martin Longbow?
2. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
3. What does Milamber mean?
4. What does the visitor tell the queen about Thomas?
5. Why was Chogana at the swamp?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)