|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To use them for breeding slaves.
(b) To help with the plans in the north.
(c) To help in the house.
(d) To teach them to read.
2. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He isn't tough enough.
(b) He can't read.
(c) He is not Tsurani.
(d) He hasn't worked there long enough.
3. Why was Chogana at the swamp?
(a) He killed his wife.
(b) He failed to pay his taxes.
(c) He was caught in a bar room brawl.
(d) He cursed the Emperor.
4. Who is Hokanu?
(a) The son of the camp's owner.
(b) The overall overseer of the camp.
(c) The owner of the camp.
(d) A soldier who was visiting his father.
5. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
(a) Chokes on his meat.
(b) Whispers in secret to the one next to him.
(c) Tells a black robe he doesn't belong there.
(d) Throws his food and starts a food fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the crew begin to mutiny on Amos?
2. What is the man given?
3. What does he first remember about his past?
4. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
5. What has happened in Krondor by the time Arutha arrives?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)