|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
(a) White robes.
(b) Bloused pants and jerkin.
(c) Short pants and flowing sleeve shirt.
(d) Red robes.
2. What does the man in black tell him to do?
(a) Sit down and be quiet.
(b) Open a door.
(c) Fill out some forms.
(d) Open a window.
3. Who is waiting at the place the boy takes Arutha?
(a) His brother.
(b) The king.
(c) His sister.
(d) Men with swords.
4. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
(a) It cost more than they can afford.
(b) That it will turn him bad.
(c) He has killed with it.
(d) He can't control it.
5. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He is not Tsurani.
(b) He can't read.
(c) He isn't tough enough.
(d) He hasn't worked there long enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milamber mean?
2. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
3. With whom does Pug fall in love?
4. What does Amos tell Martin?
5. Who is Hokanu?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)