|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To use them for breeding slaves.
(b) To help in the house.
(c) To teach them to read.
(d) To help with the plans in the north.
2. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) They took his memories away.
(c) He was drugged.
(d) He had been hit over the head.
3. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
(b) That his army was ready to march.
(c) That his brother was gone.
(d) That his father had died.
4. What does the visitor tell the queen about Thomas?
(a) She should wed him.
(b) She should decide after the war.
(c) She should send him away.
(d) If she sends him away he will turn to the dark.
5. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
(a) More troops.
(b) Protection for the elf magic.
(c) A bridge to the enemy's world.
(d) More archers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
2. What does the captain do with the crew?
3. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
4. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
5. What does the Great One do with Pug?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)