|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To help with the plans in the north.
(b) To use them for breeding slaves.
(c) To help in the house.
(d) To teach them to read.
2. What is a Great One?
(a) A rich plantation owner.
(b) Part of the King's council.
(c) A general in the army.
(d) A Tsurani magician.
3. Why do the elves need Thomas?
(a) They need children.
(b) They need an equal for their queen.
(c) They need money.
(d) They are under attack.
4. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
(a) The history of his own world.
(b) The creation of the world.
(c) Two dragons fighting in the sky.
(d) The history of the Tsurani people.
5. Who were the Valheru?
(a) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(b) A race of fearsome warriors.
(c) A class of small dragons.
(d) A race of advanced beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
2. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
3. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
4. What does the visitor tell the queen about Thomas?
5. What does the man in black tell him to do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)