|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To use them for breeding slaves.
(b) To help in the house.
(c) To teach them to read.
(d) To help with the plans in the north.
2. What is the man given?
(a) A knife and a hammer.
(b) A task to do.
(d) Two swords.
3. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
(b) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
(c) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
(d) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
4. Who were the Valheru?
(a) A race of advanced beings.
(b) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(c) A class of small dragons.
(d) A race of fearsome warriors.
5. What does the queen do for Thomas?
(a) Heals his broken leg.
(b) Finds his father.
(c) Goes and tends his wounds and comforts him.
(d) Kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the queen's abode to speak with her?
2. Who comes up to the man and nods at him to follow?
3. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
4. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
5. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)