|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who would leave.
(b) Man of two worlds.
(c) Man who wanders.
(d) Man who was bound.
2. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
(a) He had some rope handy.
(b) So he won't die from the knife wound.
(c) That's the punishment for attempted murder.
(d) He had always hated Nogamu.
3. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
(a) Who should be the new overseer.
(b) Why they are there.
(c) If they know how to paint.
(d) If they like working in the swamp.
4. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His son.
(b) His wal.
(c) His wife.
(d) His purpose.
5. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to play the stone game.
(b) How to cut down trees.
(c) How to shoot a bow.
(d) How to ride a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the queen's abode to speak with her?
2. Who gave Thomas his artifact?
3. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
4. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
5. How long has this man been at this place?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)