|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nogamu want to kill Laurie?
(a) He threw away his food.
(b) He saved Pug's life.
(c) He spit on him.
(d) He disobeyed a command.
2. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
(b) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
(c) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
(d) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
3. Who appears at the queen's abode to speak with her?
(a) A human.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A woman.
(d) A man.
4. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
(a) Protection for the elf magic.
(b) More troops.
(c) More archers.
(d) A bridge to the enemy's world.
5. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
(a) An outcast.
(b) A barbarian.
(c) A misfit.
(d) Not of the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
2. What does the visitor tell the queen about Thomas?
3. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
4. Why do the elves need Thomas?
5. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)