|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nogamu want to kill Laurie?
(a) He threw away his food.
(b) He spit on him.
(c) He saved Pug's life.
(d) He disobeyed a command.
2. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
(a) His son.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
3. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To help in the house.
(b) To use them for breeding slaves.
(c) To help with the plans in the north.
(d) To teach them to read.
4. Who were the Valheru?
(a) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(b) A race of fearsome warriors.
(c) A class of small dragons.
(d) A race of advanced beings.
5. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
(a) They hit him over the head.
(b) They break his leg.
(c) He stabs Laurie.
(d) They stab him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
2. Who gave Thomas his artifact?
3. What is a Great One?
4. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
5. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)