|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Great One do with Pug?
(a) Takes him away.
(b) Hits him in the face.
(c) Tells him he will see him again.
(d) Tells Komtsu to teach him to read.
2. Who is Hokanu?
(a) The owner of the camp.
(b) The son of the camp's owner.
(c) The overall overseer of the camp.
(d) A soldier who was visiting his father.
3. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Goes to another planet.
(c) Kills his dragon.
(d) Kills all the other gods.
4. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To teach them to read.
(b) To help with the plans in the north.
(c) To use them for breeding slaves.
(d) To help in the house.
5. Who were the Valheru?
(a) A class of small dragons.
(b) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(c) A race of fearsome warriors.
(d) A race of advanced beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
2. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
3. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
4. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
5. Who is attacking the elves?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)