|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears at the queen's abode to speak with her?
(a) A man.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A woman.
(d) A human.
2. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
(a) One of the old gods.
(b) A warrior from the enemy.
(c) The queen's messenger.
(d) Pug's friend.
3. Who does Thomas want to capture?
(a) The enemy's general.
(b) A Black Robed man.
(c) The Emperor.
(d) No one in particular.
4. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
(a) Goes to another planet.
(b) Kills all the other gods.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Kills his dragon.
5. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He hasn't worked there long enough.
(b) He is not Tsurani.
(c) He can't read.
(d) He isn't tough enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
2. What does the visitor tell the queen about Thomas?
3. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
4. With whom does Pug fall in love?
5. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)