|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
(a) More troops.
(b) A bridge to the enemy's world.
(c) More archers.
(d) Protection for the elf magic.
2. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
(b) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
(c) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
(d) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
3. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To help with the plans in the north.
(b) To teach them to read.
(c) To help in the house.
(d) To use them for breeding slaves.
4. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
(a) A swamp.
(b) A tannery.
(c) In the stables.
(d) A blacksmith shop.
5. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
(a) He can't control it.
(b) He has killed with it.
(c) It cost more than they can afford.
(d) That it will turn him bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chogana tell Pug?
2. Why was Chogana at the swamp?
3. Who is attacking the elves?
4. Why does Nogamu want to kill Laurie?
5. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)