|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
(a) That's the punishment for attempted murder.
(b) He had some rope handy.
(c) So he won't die from the knife wound.
(d) He had always hated Nogamu.
2. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
(a) Why they are there.
(b) If they know how to paint.
(c) Who should be the new overseer.
(d) If they like working in the swamp.
3. What is a Great One?
(a) A rich plantation owner.
(b) A Tsurani magician.
(c) Part of the King's council.
(d) A general in the army.
4. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To help with the plans in the north.
(b) To teach them to read.
(c) To help in the house.
(d) To use them for breeding slaves.
5. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He can't read.
(b) He hasn't worked there long enough.
(c) He isn't tough enough.
(d) He is not Tsurani.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
2. Why do the elves need Thomas?
3. What does the visitor tell the queen?
4. Who is Hokanu?
5. Who were the Valheru?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)