|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
(a) He seems happier.
(b) He acts arrogant.
(c) He seems depressed.
(d) He acts more like royalty.
2. Where are Martin and Garret going?
(a) To find Pug.
(b) To see the king at Crydee.
(c) To find Amos.
(d) To see the elf queen.
3. Who is Hokanu?
(a) The owner of the camp.
(b) A soldier who was visiting his father.
(c) The overall overseer of the camp.
(d) The son of the camp's owner.
4. What does Amos tell Arutha when he brings up his piracy?
(a) He left that a long time ago.
(b) He won't take him back to Crydee.
(c) To be quiet.
(d) He can hang him back in Crydee.
5. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
(a) He helped her sneak looks at Arutha when he was a boy.
(b) She loved him.
(c) She and Pug put the rotten apples in Arutha's bed.
(d) She knew Pug's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
2. Why do the elves need Thomas?
3. What is the man given in another room?
4. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
5. What does Martin ask of Garret?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)