|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Amos called when he was a pirate?
(a) Captain Ninchin.
(b) Captain Terenchard, the Dagger of the Sea.
(c) Captain Silverknife.
(d) Captain Blackchain.
2. With whom do Laurie and Kasumi speak to request an audience with the king?
(a) The Royal Chancellor, Duke Caldric.
(b) The head housekeeper.
(c) His appointment secretary.
(d) The captain of the guard.
3. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
(a) The king told them to do that.
(b) They aren't used to strangers in town.
(c) Because Radburn's men did.
(d) Because they have a free ship.
4. What does the captain do with the crew?
(a) Throws two of them overboard.
(b) Keeps them under control.
(c) Hangs one of them as an example.
(d) Throws one in the brig.
5. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) He is more powerful than any one of them.
(b) He is a slave.
(c) They are at war with his home world.
(d) He won't obey the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
2. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
3. Why does the crew begin to mutiny on Amos?
4. What has Milamber decided about the Tsurani culture?
5. Why is Princess Anita with Trevor?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)