|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber undo in secret?
(a) The barrier to his memories.
(b) Mental conditions put on him by the Association.
(c) The tangle of his family.
(d) The lock on his door.
2. Why doesn't the council want Thomas to be ruler?
(a) Because he is too young.
(b) Because of the Valheru in him.
(c) Because he is too violent.
(d) Because he isn't elven.
3. What has Milamber not decided yet?
(a) If he will go into politics.
(b) If he will teach at the Assembly.
(c) If he will go get his wife.
(d) If he will return to his world.
4. What gathering does Milamber attend?
(a) A meeting of dissatified Lords.
(b) A meeting of angry Great Ones.
(c) The Imperial festival.
(d) The annual Assembly meeting.
5. Why does Amos volunteer to take charge of Prince Arutha's boat?
(a) He knows the prince can trust him.
(b) He wants to earn the money.
(c) He has very good sailors under him.
(d) It will be dangerous sailing at that time of the year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the king say about Guy du Bas-Tyra before dying?
2. What does the visitor tell the queen?
3. What does Pug tell Kasumi to do?
4. What makes Milamber sick?
5. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)