|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
(a) Short pants and flowing sleeve shirt.
(b) Red robes.
(c) Bloused pants and jerkin.
(d) White robes.
2. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
(a) They are unstable and hard to establish.
(b) A rift can only be opened once between two worlds.
(c) Once opened they stay forever.
(d) They are difficult to open but easy to close.
3. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) He is more powerful than any one of them.
(b) They are at war with his home world.
(c) He is a slave.
(d) He won't obey the rules.
4. Why will they watch Guy du Bas-Tyra?
(a) To find where he has Anita captured.
(b) To make sure he can't vie for the crown.
(c) To bring him in for trial.
(d) To make sure he fights the Tsurani.
5. What do they give Milamber every day?
(a) A new scroll to copy.
(b) A new book to study.
(c) A different task.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man given?
2. Why does Thomas attack the Tsurani at the peace talks?
3. What kind of announcement does the Warlord make?
4. Why does Brucal come into Lyam's tent?
5. What does Milamber mean?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)