|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
(a) He must return to Krondor.
(b) He must accept Rodric's proclamation for now.
(c) He must return to Crydee.
(d) He must get married.
2. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
(b) She wants to have him killed.
(c) She wants to marry him.
(d) She doesn't know where he has been.
3. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
(a) It cost more than they can afford.
(b) He has killed with it.
(c) That it will turn him bad.
(d) He can't control it.
4. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To serve the empire.
(b) To ensure a future for his son.
(c) To help his home world win the war.
(d) To pay back the Tsurani.
5. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
(a) A great king.
(b) A poor king.
(c) A terrible king.
(d) A good king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
2. What does the Warlord want of the Great Ones?
3. What does Thomas tell the council?
4. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
5. Where is Squire Roland going?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)