|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
(a) A tannery.
(b) In the stables.
(c) A blacksmith shop.
(d) A swamp.
2. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He is not Tsurani.
(b) He isn't tough enough.
(c) He can't read.
(d) He hasn't worked there long enough.
3. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
(a) Pug's friend.
(b) One of the old gods.
(c) The queen's messenger.
(d) A warrior from the enemy.
4. What does he first remember about his past?
(a) His name was Pug.
(b) He was a slave and loved a girl.
(c) He came from another world.
(d) He had a friend named Laurie.
5. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
(a) Send him back to lunch.
(b) Put him in another cell.
(c) Send him home.
(d) Give him a name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
2. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
3. Who is attacking the elves?
4. What does the Great One do with Pug?
5. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)