|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He had been hit over the head.
(b) He was drugged.
(c) They took his memories away.
(d) He had a stroke.
2. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) He who is most powerful.
(b) One that stands between worlds.
(c) He who has come from another world.
(d) He who was slave and is now not.
3. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
(a) He has military training.
(b) He is a fierce warrior.
(c) He is married to the queen.
(d) He has a loud voice.
4. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
(a) The enemy is moving.
(b) The enemy is gone.
(c) Thomas is needed by the humans.
(d) The queen has been wounded.
5. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Two years.
(b) A year.
(c) Four years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
2. What is a Great One?
3. What does the Great One do with Pug?
4. What is the man given in another room?
5. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)