|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
(a) A blacksmith shop.
(b) A tannery.
(c) A swamp.
(d) In the stables.
2. Who is Hokanu?
(a) The son of the camp's owner.
(b) The overall overseer of the camp.
(c) A soldier who was visiting his father.
(d) The owner of the camp.
3. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He hasn't worked there long enough.
(b) He isn't tough enough.
(c) He is not Tsurani.
(d) He can't read.
4. Who is attacking the elves?
(b) The Tsurani.
5. Who does Thomas want to capture?
(a) No one in particular.
(b) A Black Robed man.
(c) The Emperor.
(d) The enemy's general.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
2. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
3. What does Milamber undo in secret?
4. What does Milamber mean?
5. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)