|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
(a) He stabs Laurie.
(b) They break his leg.
(c) They stab him.
(d) They hit him over the head.
2. What is the man given?
(b) A knife and a hammer.
(c) A task to do.
(d) Two swords.
3. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) She wants to have him killed.
(b) She wants to marry him.
(c) She doesn't know where he has been.
(d) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
4. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who wanders.
(b) Man who was bound.
(c) Man who would leave.
(d) Man of two worlds.
5. What does the Great One do with Pug?
(a) Tells Komtsu to teach him to read.
(b) Tells him he will see him again.
(c) Hits him in the face.
(d) Takes him away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
2. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
3. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
4. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
5. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)