|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
2. Who is Martin Longbow?
(a) A Tsurani soldier.
(b) The prince's squire.
(c) A huntsmaster.
(d) A slave.
3. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
(a) Because Radburn's men did.
(b) They aren't used to strangers in town.
(c) The king told them to do that.
(d) Because they have a free ship.
4. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
(b) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
(c) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
(d) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
5. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) That his brother was gone.
(b) That his father had died.
(c) That his army was ready to march.
(d) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
2. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
3. How do the Tsurani view the conducting of war?
4. What does the Warlord want of the Great Ones?
5. What does he first remember about his past?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)