|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) He who has come from another world.
(b) One that stands between worlds.
(c) He who is most powerful.
(d) He who was slave and is now not.
2. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To pay back the Tsurani.
(b) To ensure a future for his son.
(c) To help his home world win the war.
(d) To serve the empire.
3. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
4. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
(a) He is Prince Arutha.
(b) He has come on a business trip.
(c) He is brother to the king.
(d) He is an agent of Crydee.
5. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
(a) He seems depressed.
(b) He acts arrogant.
(c) He acts more like royalty.
(d) He seems happier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the visitor tell the queen?
2. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
3. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
4. What has Milamber decided about the Tsurani culture?
5. Who is Martin Longbow?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)