|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
(a) His father is looking for him.
(b) He is almost 40.
(c) He had been a slave.
(d) They can't read his mind.
2. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) To build a house in Crydee.
(b) To start a magician school.
(c) For his son's education.
(d) For his services through the years.
3. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
(a) He wants to keep it open.
(b) He closed it when he came through it.
(c) It was made by him.
(d) He wants to destroy it.
4. What does Jimmy say about himself?
(a) He's the best pickpocket in Krondor.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) He was Amos's cabin boy once.
(d) He is a cousin to the king.
5. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
(a) Chokes on his meat.
(b) Whispers in secret to the one next to him.
(c) Throws his food and starts a food fight.
(d) Tells a black robe he doesn't belong there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kasumi ask?
2. What does King Rodric tell Lyam when he arrives?
3. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
4. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
5. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)