|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He had been hit over the head.
(b) They took his memories away.
(c) He had a stroke.
(d) He was drugged.
2. Who is Kulgan?
(a) The Duke's chamberlain.
(b) Pug's brother.
(c) Pug's old master.
(d) Katala's father.
3. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(b) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(c) That Pug is now his brother.
(d) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
4. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
(a) Lyam is to be king.
(b) Lyam is not to be hung.
(c) Lyam is not to be king.
(d) Lyam is not the Duke's oldest son.
5. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
(a) He didn't know any Radburn.
(b) He honestly doesn't know.
(c) Radburn was an old enemy.
(d) He and Radburn used to be soldiers together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message arrives from the Emperor?
2. What does King Rodric tell Lyam when he arrives?
3. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
4. What has the Duke done about Pug and his family?
5. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)