|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in black tell him to do?
(a) Open a door.
(b) Sit down and be quiet.
(c) Fill out some forms.
(d) Open a window.
2. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
(a) The king told them to do that.
(b) They aren't used to strangers in town.
(c) Because they have a free ship.
(d) Because Radburn's men did.
3. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
(a) Whispers in secret to the one next to him.
(b) Chokes on his meat.
(c) Throws his food and starts a food fight.
(d) Tells a black robe he doesn't belong there.
4. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who wanders.
(b) Man of two worlds.
(c) Man who was bound.
(d) Man who would leave.
5. What do they give Milamber every day?
(a) A new scroll to copy.
(c) A new book to study.
(d) A different task.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amos do with the ship?
2. What happens to the King when he goes to battle?
3. What does Kasumi ask?
4. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
5. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)