|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) He had been hit over the head.
(c) They took his memories away.
(d) He was drugged.
2. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
(a) Radburn was an old enemy.
(b) He didn't know any Radburn.
(c) He honestly doesn't know.
(d) He and Radburn used to be soldiers together.
3. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) They are at war with his home world.
(b) He won't obey the rules.
(c) He is more powerful than any one of them.
(d) He is a slave.
4. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Their mother is ill.
(b) Their brother was killed.
(c) Squire Roland has been killed.
(d) Their father has returned.
5. What does Trevor tell Amos?
(a) They are fighting the king.
(b) They are part of the theif's guild.
(c) They are working against Guy.
(d) They need to get out of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Radburn?
2. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
3. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
4. Who is Kulgan?
5. What does Jimmy say about himself?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)