|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He was drugged.
(b) He had a stroke.
(c) He had been hit over the head.
(d) They took his memories away.
2. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
3. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who wanders.
(b) Man who would leave.
(c) Man of two worlds.
(d) Man who was bound.
4. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) He is a slave.
(b) He won't obey the rules.
(c) He is more powerful than any one of them.
(d) They are at war with his home world.
5. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
(a) A poor king.
(b) A great king.
(c) A good king.
(d) A terrible king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
2. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
3. What does Amos do with the ship?
4. What does Trevor tell Amos?
5. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)