|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos tell Arutha when he brings up his piracy?
(a) He won't take him back to Crydee.
(b) To be quiet.
(c) He left that a long time ago.
(d) He can hang him back in Crydee.
2. What happens when they leave the harbor?
(a) Radburn has a boat pursue them.
(c) A whale hits them in the side.
(d) The ship takes on water.
3. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
(a) Lyam is not to be king.
(b) Lyam is to be king.
(c) Lyam is not to be hung.
(d) Lyam is not the Duke's oldest son.
4. What does the man in black tell him to do?
(a) Fill out some forms.
(b) Open a door.
(c) Open a window.
(d) Sit down and be quiet.
5. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
(a) A rift can only be opened once between two worlds.
(b) They are difficult to open but easy to close.
(c) Once opened they stay forever.
(d) They are unstable and hard to establish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
2. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
3. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
4. What was Amos called when he was a pirate?
5. What does Trevor tell Amos?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)