|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
(a) Bloused pants and jerkin.
(b) Short pants and flowing sleeve shirt.
(c) White robes.
(d) Red robes.
2. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Their mother is ill.
(b) Squire Roland has been killed.
(c) Their brother was killed.
(d) Their father has returned.
3. What does Kasumi ask?
(a) To return to his people.
(b) To fight with Midkemia.
(c) To offer another peace treaty.
(d) To stay in Crydee.
4. Who comes up to the man and nods at him to follow?
(a) A man in a black robe.
(b) A servant with a tray.
(c) A man in a red robe.
(d) Two soldiers.
5. Why is Princess Anita with Trevor?
(a) To get help for her father.
(b) To smuggle her out of the kingdom.
(c) To find Martin.
(d) To find Arutha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
2. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
3. What does the man in black tell him to do?
4. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
5. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)