|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who was bound.
(b) Man who wanders.
(c) Man of two worlds.
(d) Man who would leave.
2. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
(a) He rejects it.
(b) He doesn't say anthing.
(c) He decides to take it.
(d) He will think about it.
3. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
(a) A rift can only be opened once between two worlds.
(b) Once opened they stay forever.
(c) They are difficult to open but easy to close.
(d) They are unstable and hard to establish.
4. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) If he is loyal to the king.
(b) What he has on the ship.
(c) Why he is there.
(d) Where he is from.
5. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
(a) He closed it when he came through it.
(b) He wants to keep it open.
(c) He wants to destroy it.
(d) It was made by him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
2. What does he first remember about his past?
3. How long has this man been at this place?
4. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
5. What does Trevor tell Amos?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)