|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message arrives from the Emperor?
(a) He will come himself to sign the peace treaty.
(b) He will wait and see.
(c) He is opposed to peace.
(d) He is opposed to war.
2. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
(a) Lyam is to be king.
(b) Lyam is not the Duke's oldest son.
(c) Lyam is not to be king.
(d) Lyam is not to be hung.
3. What does the man in black tell him to do?
(a) Open a door.
(b) Sit down and be quiet.
(c) Open a window.
(d) Fill out some forms.
4. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) He who is most powerful.
(b) He who was slave and is now not.
(c) One that stands between worlds.
(d) He who has come from another world.
5. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) He is a slave.
(b) He won't obey the rules.
(c) They are at war with his home world.
(d) He is more powerful than any one of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
2. What happens when they leave the harbor?
3. What has the Duke done about Pug and his family?
4. How long has this man been at this place?
5. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)