|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) To start a magician school.
(b) For his services through the years.
(c) For his son's education.
(d) To build a house in Crydee.
2. What does Amos tell Arutha when he brings up his piracy?
(a) To be quiet.
(b) He left that a long time ago.
(c) He can hang him back in Crydee.
(d) He won't take him back to Crydee.
3. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
(a) He will be thrown into the arena.
(b) He will sentence Pug to death.
(c) He will kill himself or be replaced.
(d) He will attack immediately.
4. Why is Princess Anita with Trevor?
(a) To smuggle her out of the kingdom.
(b) To find Arutha.
(c) To get help for her father.
(d) To find Martin.
5. What has the Duke done about Pug and his family?
(a) He has provided for them.
(b) He has asked Martin to provide for Pug.
(c) He adopted Pug into his family.
(d) He has done nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
2. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
3. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
4. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
5. What does Jimmy say about himself?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)