|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kasumi ask?
(a) To fight with Midkemia.
(b) To return to his people.
(c) To offer another peace treaty.
(d) To stay in Crydee.
2. What does Milamber undo in secret?
(a) The lock on his door.
(b) The barrier to his memories.
(c) The tangle of his family.
(d) Mental conditions put on him by the Association.
3. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who was bound.
(b) Man of two worlds.
(c) Man who would leave.
(d) Man who wanders.
4. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) To build a house in Crydee.
(b) For his services through the years.
(c) For his son's education.
(d) To start a magician school.
5. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
(a) Tells a black robe he doesn't belong there.
(b) Whispers in secret to the one next to him.
(c) Throws his food and starts a food fight.
(d) Chokes on his meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
2. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
3. What does the man in black tell him to do?
4. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
5. What has the Duke done about Pug and his family?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)