Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
2. According to Luka's message, everyone lives for what?
3. Who ridicules the storyteller?
4. Who makes nasty comments from the window once Pepel professes his love?
5. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
Essay Topic 1
A lot of actors disappeared at the end of the play. Tell about each actor that disappeared. Why do you think they choose to leave? Where do they go? What are the remaining characters' reactions?
Essay Topic 2
Nastya's character is wrapped up in romance throughout the entire play. Write an essay discussing all of the ways the writer has Nastya display this.
Essay Topic 3
Anna is dying at the hands of her husband in the first act. How does she really feel about her husband at this point? Discuss how she gave him her food. Also, include her conversation with Luka about her husband.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)