|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits to the others that she lies to herself and invents a life of happily ever after for herself?
2. Who says, "He persuaded them to go away but failed to show them the road"?
3. Who spent time praying at his bunk?
4. Where does the fourth act take place?
5. Who encourages the storyteller to continue the love story?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
When the second act opens, all of the characters are partaking in different activities. Tell what each of the characters are doing at the beginning of the second act.
Essay Topic 2
Anna is dying at the hands of her husband in the first act. How does she really feel about her husband at this point? Discuss how she gave him her food. Also, include her conversation with Luka about her husband.
Essay Topic 3
Luka tells Anna all about death. Describe the picture that Luka paints through words to Anna about what to expect with death.
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)