|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes nasty comments from the window once Pepel professes his love?
2. In Luka's second story, what was the man in search of?
3. Who spent time praying at his bunk?
4. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
5. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write about Luka's second story that he tells the boarders. Why does he tell the story? Who is Luka telling the story to? What is the lesson to be learned from his story?
Essay Topic 2
What is everyone's reaction to Anna's death? Compare and contrast what each of the characters' stances on these two points are.
Essay Topic 3
A lot of details about the opening set are given by the writer. Describe the opening set. Analyze how this set plays a major role in setting the mood for the play. How does this set complement the characters of the play?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)