Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
2. According to Luka's message, everyone lives for what?
3. Who ridicules the storyteller?
4. Who makes nasty comments from the window once Pepel professes his love?
5. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
Essay Topic 1
Write about the exchange between Vassilisa and Pepel and the exchange they had in the second act. What is Vassilisa's initial question to Pepel and what is his response? What business arrangement does she propose to him? Does Pepel accept it?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Satine is so persistent in wanting to convince the Actor that the information Luka gave him is made up and false? Do you think this was the ultimate cause of the Actor's death?
Essay Topic 3
Write about when Kostilyoff comes looking for his wife at the boarding house in the first act. Why does he come there looking for her? Do you believe that Pepel really didn't know Kostilyoff's intentions? What are the other characters' responses?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)