Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
2. According to Luka's message, everyone lives for what?
3. Who ridicules the storyteller?
4. Who makes nasty comments from the window once Pepel professes his love?
5. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
Why do you think Satine is so persistent in wanting to convince the Actor that the information Luka gave him is made up and false? Do you think this was the ultimate cause of the Actor's death?
Kvashnya says, "That not for a hundred baked lobsters would she marry again" in the first act. She then is married by the fourth act. Why do you think that is? What are the contributing factors to her changing her mind? How do you think Kleshtch was able to foreshadow her marriage to Miedviedieff?
A lot of details about the opening set are given by the writer. Describe the opening set. Analyze how this set plays a major role in setting the mood for the play. How does this set complement the characters of the play?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)