|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pepel say that he is going to run away to?
2. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
3. Who tells the Actor he will not find the hospital cure?
4. Who is in prison awaiting trial?
5. How does the Actor start to speak of finding his hospital cure in the fourth act?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Kvashnya says, "That not for a hundred baked lobsters would she marry again" in the first act. She then is married by the fourth act. Why do you think that is? What are the contributing factors to her changing her mind? How do you think Kleshtch was able to foreshadow her marriage to Miedviedieff?
Essay Topic 2What is everyone's reaction to Anna's death? Compare and contrast what each of the characters' stances on these two points are.
Essay Topic 3Nastya's character is wrapped up in romance throughout the entire play. Write an essay discussing all of the ways the writer has Nastya display this.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)