|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the fourth act take place?
2. What profession does the second thing missing from the set go with?
3. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
4. What is Luka's story in the third act about?
5. Who do the boarders think has gone mad since Anna's death?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write about Luka's second story that he tells the boarders. Why does he tell the story? Who is Luka telling the story to? What is the lesson to be learned from his story?
Essay Topic 2
When the second act opens, all of the characters are partaking in different activities. Tell what each of the characters are doing at the beginning of the second act.
Essay Topic 3
The original setting changes for the third act. Describe the setting for the third act. Analyze why the writer made this setting change and how it contributes to the mood and theme of the play. How does this setting play into the characters' roles for the third act?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)