|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in prison awaiting trial?
2. What does the new setting look like in the third act?
3. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
4. Who lies up on top of the stove coughing in the fourth act?
5. Why do the downtrodden need their fictions according to Luka?
Essay Topic 1
There is a conversation about class distinctions in the first act. Compare and contrast what each of the characters' stances on these two points are.
Essay Topic 2
Write about the conversation that is had about honor and conscience in the first act. Compare and contrast what each of the characters' stances on these two points are.
Essay Topic 3
Luka tells Anna all about death. Describe the picture that Luka paints through words to Anna about what to expect with death.
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)