|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Luka's second story amusing?
2. Who hanged himself out in the waste?
3. What does Satine relate goodness to?
4. Who says that they believe the storyteller's love story?
5. In Luka's second story, what was the man in search of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write about the newfound hope that Luka gives the Actor. What does Luka tell him about? Is the Actor interested? What important detail does Luka leave out?
Essay Topic 2
There is a conversation about class distinctions in the first act. Compare and contrast what each of the characters' stances on these two points are.
Essay Topic 3
A lot of details about the opening set are given by the writer. Describe the opening set. Analyze how this set plays a major role in setting the mood for the play. How does this set complement the characters of the play?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)