Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
2. Who finds Anna dead?
3. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
4. Who dismisses Satine's story as superficial?
5. Who is a vendor of baked meat pies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luka say about Nastya's story?
2. What quote does Kleshtch give regarding Luka?
3. How does the play end for the Actor?
4. Who finds Anna dead, and who notifies Kleshtch?
5. What business proposal does Vassilisa present to Pepel?
6. Who sits at a table drinking at the beginning of the fourth act?
7. What is Luka's response to Pepel wondering if he can convince the baron to get on all fours and bark like a dog?
8. What setting is there for Act 2?
9. Name one of the quotes that the Actor has in the fourth act?
10. Describe what the first set looks like.
Essay Topic 1
Nastya's character is wrapped up in romance throughout the entire play. Write an essay discussing all of the ways the writer has Nastya display this.
Essay Topic 2
Luka tells Anna all about death. Describe the picture that Luka paints through words to Anna about what to expect with death.
Essay Topic 3
A lot of actors disappeared at the end of the play. Tell about each actor that disappeared. Why do you think they choose to leave? Where do they go? What are the remaining characters' reactions?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)