|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting at the table drinking in the fourth act?
(a) Satine, the Baron, and Nastya.
(b) Anna, Natasha, and Zob.
(c) Bubnoff, Tartar, and Kostilyoff.
(d) Satine, Anna, and Bubnoff.
2. What mistake did the storyteller have while telling the story in the third act?
(a) The lover's name changed.
(b) The ending changed.
(c) How they met changed.
(d) The location changed.
3. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
4. What does the new setting look like in the third act?
(a) Just white walls.
(b) Garbage and weeds.
(c) Doctors and nurses.
(d) Appliances and table and chairs.
5. What is the significance of the way that the Actor speaks of finding his hospital cure?
(a) He has given up.
(b) He thinks that he is already cured.
(c) He is determined to find it no matter what.
(d) He is distancing himself from it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kleshtch say about Luka?
2. Who protects Nastya from being struck?
3. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
4. Who is arguing in the third act about whether or not there really exists a town with a hospital for alcoholism?
5. Who hanged himself out in the waste?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)