|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pepel say that he is going to run away to?
2. Where does the fourth act take place?
(c) Mental ward.
3. According to Luka's message, everyone lives for what?
(a) To enjoy family.
(b) To die.
(c) In hope of a better life for himself.
(d) To have children.
4. When did the character that vanished make their exit?
(a) During Nastya's story.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) During the middle of the chaos of the fight.
(d) At lunchtime.
5. Who says that they believe the storyteller's love story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose room was the first thing mentioned missing from?
2. Who has vanished in the fourth act?
3. Who acts as Luka did and suggest that they all stop interfering with each other?
4. Who mocks Satine for telling all of his stories?
5. Who is sitting at the table drinking in the fourth act?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)