|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
(b) The Baron.
(c) The Actor.
2. According to Luka's message, everyone lives for what?
(a) To have children.
(b) In hope of a better life for himself.
(c) To die.
(d) To enjoy family.
3. Who ridicules the storyteller?
(a) Bubnoff and the Baron.
(b) Satine and the Actor.
(c) Satine and the Baron.
(d) Bubnoff and the Actor.
4. Who makes nasty comments from the window once Pepel professes his love?
5. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the longest speech in the whole play?
2. Who encourages the storyteller to continue the love story?
3. What is significant about the love story?
4. Who is arguing in the third act about whether or not there really exists a town with a hospital for alcoholism?
5. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)