|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luka's story in the third act about?
(a) Dead people.
(b) Two children playing.
(c) Two escaped convicts.
2. What is Kleshtch working on during the fourth act?
(a) A door.
(b) A window.
(c) A table.
3. Who protects Nastya from being struck?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Actor.
4. What is the implied goal for which to strive, according to the fourth act?
(a) Being a healthy man.
(b) Being a free man.
(c) Being a rich man.
(d) Being a genuine man.
5. What mistake did the storyteller have while telling the story in the third act?
(a) The lover's name changed.
(b) How they met changed.
(c) The ending changed.
(d) The location changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
2. Who wants to know why Natasha has not finished her kitchen duties?
3. Who says that it is not what the storyteller says that matters?
4. Who had a plan at one point to kill his wife and boss?
5. Who does Pepel profess his love to in the third act?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)