|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mocks Satine for telling all of his stories?
(b) The Baron.
(c) The Actor.
2. What do the boarders call "the waste"?
(a) A journal the boarders are keeping.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The yard in the back of the rooming house.
(d) Anna's boarding area.
3. Who listens to the love story through a boardinghouse window?
(a) The Actor.
4. How does the Actor start to speak of finding his hospital cure in the fourth act?
(a) He doesn't talk about it.
(b) He talks about it nonstop.
(c) He speaks of his journey in the third person.
(d) He acts like he has already found it.
5. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
(a) The Gospels.
(c) A report card.
(d) The Criminal Code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Luka's second story amusing?
2. Who notices the mistake in the love story?
3. What is the implied goal for which to strive, according to the fourth act?
4. Who asks Luka why he is so good?
5. Who protects Nastya from being struck?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)