|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luka believe about kindness?
(a) That it comes from family.
(b) That you are born with it.
(c) That it can be taught.
(d) That everyone has it always.
2. Who is sitting on a beam in the beginning of the third act?
(a) Kostilyoff and Vassilisa.
(b) Nastya and Natasha.
(c) Pepel and Satine.
(d) Tartar and Zob.
3. What is it that matters about the love story?
(a) How it ends.
(b) The meaning behind the words.
(c) How it begins.
(d) The location.
4. What profession does the second thing missing from the set go with?
5. Who do the boarders think has gone mad since Anna's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the owner of the second thing mentioned missing from the set?
2. What does Tartar relate goodness to?
3. Where does Pepel say that he is going to run away to?
4. What is the implied goal for which to strive, according to the fourth act?
5. Who admits that they love Luka?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)