|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kleshtch working on during the fourth act?
(a) A window.
(c) A table.
(d) A door.
2. Who says that it is not what the storyteller says that matters?
3. Who stops the storyteller from being ridiculed?
4. Where does Pepel say that he is going to run away to?
5. Who encourages the storyteller to continue the love story?
(c) The Actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tartar relate goodness to?
2. Who hanged himself out in the waste?
3. Who protects Nastya from being struck?
4. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
5. What is significant about the love story?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)