|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to the others that she lies to herself and invents a life of happily ever after for herself?
2. What does Luka believe about kindness?
(a) That it comes from family.
(b) That it can be taught.
(c) That everyone has it always.
(d) That you are born with it.
3. Who hanged himself out in the waste?
(a) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
4. What is the significance of the way that the Actor speaks of finding his hospital cure?
(a) He thinks that he is already cured.
(b) He is determined to find it no matter what.
(c) He has given up.
(d) He is distancing himself from it.
5. Where does the fourth act take place?
(b) Mental ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has disappeared without a trace in the fourth act?
2. What mistake did the storyteller have while telling the story in the third act?
3. Where does Pepel say that he is going to run away to?
4. How does Luka discover true nature in his story?
5. Who says, "This hole shall be my grave I am dying ill and exhausted."
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)