|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has vanished in the fourth act?
2. Who gives the longest speech in the whole play?
(b) The Actor.
(d) The Baron.
3. Who stops the storyteller from being ridiculed?
4. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
5. What does Kleshtch say about Luka?
(a) Calls him old.
(b) Calls him merciful.
(c) Calls him good.
(d) Calls him annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who likens himself to something that grows in fertile ground?
2. What is Luka's story in the third act about?
3. Who says that a man with no home and no work has no worth?
4. What do the boarders call "the waste"?
5. Who encourages the storyteller to continue the love story?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)