|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tartar relate goodness to?
(b) A report card.
(d) The Criminal Code.
2. What is the second thing mentioned missing from the set?
(c) Tape measure.
3. Who says that it is not what the storyteller says that matters?
4. Who ridicules the storyteller?
(a) Bubnoff and the Actor.
(b) Satine and the Baron.
(c) Bubnoff and the Baron.
(d) Satine and the Actor.
5. Who acts as Luka did and suggest that they all stop interfering with each other?
(a) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luka's story in the third act about?
2. What profession does the second thing missing from the set go with?
3. Who does Pepel profess his love to in the third act?
4. What mistake did the storyteller have while telling the story in the third act?
5. Where does the fourth act take place?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)