|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ridicules the storyteller?
(a) Bubnoff and the Baron.
(b) Satine and the Actor.
(c) Satine and the Baron.
(d) Bubnoff and the Actor.
2. Who gives the longest speech in the whole play?
(a) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
3. Which character has disappeared without a trace in the fourth act?
4. What does Tartar relate goodness to?
(c) A report card.
(d) The Criminal Code.
5. Who protects Nastya from being struck?
(c) The Actor.
(d) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luka's story in the third act about?
2. Who lies up on top of the stove coughing in the fourth act?
3. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
4. Who likens himself to something that grows in fertile ground?
5. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)