|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Luka's second story, how will the man know when he reaches his goal?
(a) He will be told.
(b) Everything will be peaceful and good.
(c) He will be rich.
(d) He will be healthy.
2. What profession does the second thing missing from the set go with?
3. Who has vanished in the fourth act?
4. Who is sitting nearby listening to the sad love story?
(a) Tartar, Pepel, and Anna.
(b) Kostilyoff, Vassilisa, and Natasha.
(c) Bubnoff, the Actor, and Satine.
(d) Luka, the Baron, and Kleshtch.
5. When the man in Luka's second story found out that he was lied to, what did he do?
(a) He vowed to be truthful the rest of his life.
(b) Struck out at the man who told him the truth.
(c) He sat and cried.
(d) He moved on with his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second thing mentioned missing from the set?
2. Who had a plan at one point to kill his wife and boss?
3. Who encourages the storyteller to continue the love story?
4. Who stops the storyteller from being ridiculed?
5. Who was the owner of the second thing mentioned missing from the set?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)