|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luka discover true nature in his story?
(a) His mother told him.
(b) By listening and not speaking.
(c) By being kind rather than killing.
(d) He didn't.
2. Why does Luka want to move on to a new location?
(a) His family is close to there.
(b) People have discovered a new religion that he wants to see.
(c) He wants to get away from the people at the boardinghouse.
(d) He likes the weather there better.
3. Who mocks Satine for telling all of his stories?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Actor.
4. What does Kleshtch say about Luka?
(a) Calls him annoying.
(b) Calls him old.
(c) Calls him good.
(d) Calls him merciful.
5. Why do the downtrodden need their fictions according to Luka?
(a) To trick others.
(b) To make others feel better.
(c) To give them hope.
(d) To look a little better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that they believe the storyteller's love story?
2. Who asks Luka why he is so good?
3. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
4. Who is in prison awaiting trial?
5. How does the setting look in the fourth act?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)