|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has vanished in the fourth act?
2. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
3. Who admits to the others that she lies to herself and invents a life of happily ever after for herself?
4. How does Luka discover true nature in his story?
(a) His mother told him.
(b) By listening and not speaking.
(c) He didn't.
(d) By being kind rather than killing.
5. Who says that they believe the storyteller's love story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the love story?
2. How does the setting look in the fourth act?
3. What does Luka believe about kindness?
4. When does a man no longer have a need for lies according to Luka?
5. What does Satine relate goodness to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)