|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shouts that his truth is that he hates everyone?
2. Who is arguing in the third act about whether or not there really exists a town with a hospital for alcoholism?
(a) Natasha and Nastya.
(b) Satine and the Actor.
(c) Anna and Kostilyoff.
(d) Bubnoff and the Baron.
3. What does Tartar relate goodness to?
(a) A report card.
(d) The Criminal Code.
4. Who is sitting on a beam in the beginning of the third act?
(a) Kostilyoff and Vassilisa.
(b) Tartar and Zob.
(c) Pepel and Satine.
(d) Nastya and Natasha.
5. How does Luka discover true nature in his story?
(a) By being kind rather than killing.
(b) He didn't.
(c) By listening and not speaking.
(d) His mother told him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the man in Luka's second story found out that he was lied to, what did he do?
2. Who admits that he has never felt fully free?
3. Who finds Luka's second story amusing?
4. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
5. What is Luka's story in the third act about?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)