|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "He persuaded them to go away but failed to show them the road"?
(b) The Actor.
2. Who admits to the others that she lies to herself and invents a life of happily ever after for herself?
3. Who claims that he can only speak the truth?
(a) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
4. When did the character that vanished make their exit?
(a) At lunchtime.
(b) During Nastya's story.
(c) During the middle of the chaos of the fight.
(d) In the middle of the night.
5. Who does the Baron tell to hush up?
(d) The Actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tartar relate goodness to?
2. What profession does the second thing missing from the set go with?
3. Who lies up on top of the stove coughing in the fourth act?
4. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
5. Who tells a sad love story?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)