|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pepel think that Kleshtch is upset?
(a) He is sick.
(b) His loss of work.
(c) He is tired.
(d) His broken heart.
2. Who notices the mistake in the love story?
(a) Satine and the Actor.
(b) Bubnoff and the Baron.
(c) Bubnoff and Satine.
(d) The Baron and the Actor.
3. Who encourages the storyteller to continue the love story?
(a) The Actor.
4. What profession does the second thing missing from the set go with?
5. What do the boarders call "the waste"?
(a) Anna's boarding area.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The yard in the back of the rooming house.
(d) A journal the boarders are keeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the longest speech in the whole play?
2. When does a man no longer have a need for lies according to Luka?
3. Who asks Luka why he is so good?
4. What is Luka's story in the third act about?
5. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)