|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Satine relate goodness to?
(a) A report card.
(b) Going to church.
(c) A school child.
(d) The Criminal Code.
2. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Actor.
3. According to Luka's message, everyone lives for what?
(a) To have children.
(b) In hope of a better life for himself.
(c) To die.
(d) To enjoy family.
4. In the third act, Luka asks the other boarders why they tease who?
5. What does Kleshtch relate goodness to?
(a) The Gospels.
(b) The Criminal Code.
(c) A report card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pepel think that Kleshtch is upset?
2. Who says, "This hole shall be my grave I am dying ill and exhausted."
3. How did Luka's second story end?
4. Who is sitting on a beam in the beginning of the third act?
5. Where does Pepel say that he is going to run away to?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)