|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that it is not what the storyteller says that matters?
2. Why does Luka want to move on to a new location?
(a) People have discovered a new religion that he wants to see.
(b) His family is close to there.
(c) He wants to get away from the people at the boardinghouse.
(d) He likes the weather there better.
3. According to Luka's message, everyone lives for what?
(a) To die.
(b) To enjoy family.
(c) In hope of a better life for himself.
(d) To have children.
4. Who had a plan at one point to kill his wife and boss?
(d) The Actor.
5. Where does the fourth act take place?
(a) Mental ward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "All men deserve respect, not pity"?
2. Who mocks Satine for telling all of his stories?
3. Why does Luka think that Kleshtch is upset in act three?
4. Whose room was the first thing mentioned missing from?
5. Who tells the Actor he will not find the hospital cure?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)