|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna do with the food that is offered to her?
(a) Anna feeds it to the dog.
(b) Anna eats it all.
(c) Anna throws it out.
(d) Anna offers it to her husband.
2. Who do the boarders say that Kostilyoff thought he would find his wife in bed with?
(c) The Baron.
3. What does the Actor say that he is poisoned with?
4. Who tells Anna there is nothing to fear?
5. Who do Pepel and Bubnoff discuss honor and conscience with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the lighting of the opening act?
2. Who does Andrei say that he thinks Kvashnya will end up marrying?
3. Who climbs on top of the stove?
4. Who takes Anna outside to get some air when she has her coughing fit?
5. What did Bubnoff make in his past?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is off about Nastya's story?
2. What does Nastya do at the beginning of the third act?
3. What happens with Kleshtch in the second act?
4. What is Anna's health issue?
5. Who sits at a table drinking at the beginning of the fourth act?
6. What does Bubnoff reveal about his past?
7. What are the positives and negatives that the boarders talk about regarding Anna's death?
8. Why do the boarders seem to think that Kleshtch has gone mad since the death of his wife?
9. Where does Luka announce that he is leaving to, and why?
10. What does Nastya admit at the beginning of the fourth act?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)