|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is caught cheating at their game?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Actor.
2. Who tells Anna there is nothing to fear?
3. How many windows are in the opening set?
4. How do the walls of the opening set look?
(a) There are no walls.
(b) Freshly painted.
(c) Peeling paint and plaster.
5. Who is the policeman?
(b) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the locksmith trying to fix?
2. What does Satine tell a story about?
3. Who breaks up the fight involving Kostilyoff?
4. Who asks if there is a God?
5. Who offers Pepel a business proposal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Luka announce that he is leaving to, and why?
2. What does Luka say about Nastya's story?
3. What is Luka's second story about?
4. Bubnoff makes an analogy about Satine's story. What is the analogy?
5. Why do the boarders seem to think that Kleshtch has gone mad since the death of his wife?
6. What does Andrei do for a living and who does he think that Kvashnya will end up marrying?
7. What business proposal does Vassilisa present to Pepel?
8. What is Anna's health issue?
9. What is off about Nastya's story?
10. Who offers Anna food and what does Anna do with the food?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)