|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
2. How do the walls of the opening set look?
(a) Peeling paint and plaster.
(b) Freshly painted.
(d) There are no walls.
3. Who orders Kostilyoff out of the rooming house?
4. What does the vendor of baked meat pies say that they would not do for a hundred baked lobster?
(a) Go back to school.
(b) Have another child.
(c) Marry again.
(d) Cook another meal.
5. Which character is wondering who beat him up the previous day?
(a) The Actor.
(b) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Pepel a business proposal?
2. What does Anna say about the possibility of Kleshthch feeling pained by Anna's condition?
3. Who tells Anna that after she dies she will suffer no more?
4. Where is Pepel told to run off to?
5. What are the boarders saying is the negative thing about Anna's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Zob doing while playing cards?
2. How does the play end for the Actor?
3. Why do the boarders seem to think that Kleshtch has gone mad since the death of his wife?
4. What does Nastya admit at the beginning of the fourth act?
5. What is the Actor's viewpoint on the hospital with the cure during the fourth act?
6. What happened to Natasha, Vassilisa, and Pepel at the end of the play?
7. What happens with Kleshtch in the second act?
8. What does Kvashnya do for living and what does she loudly proclaim in the first set?
9. What do Kleshtch and Tartar say about Luka?
10. What is Luka's first story about?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)