|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
(c) Tables and chairs.
(d) Arrangement of beds and bunks.
2. What does Pepel say when Vassilisa asks him if he loves her?
(a) Pepel acts like he doesn't hear her.
(b) Pepel says that he never has.
(c) Pepel tells her that he loves Natasha.
(d) Pepel says, of course he loves her.
3. Who climbs on top of the stove?
(c) The Baron.
4. What is the opening set made out of?
5. How is the fight broken up?
(a) By a scream.
(b) By Kostilyoff.
(c) By a loud noise.
(d) By Pepel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the policeman?
2. Who says that Anna is probably better off dead?
3. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
4. What does Nastya do for a living?
5. What is one of the things that divides the opening set into rooms?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Luka's response to Pepel wondering if he can convince the baron to get on all fours and bark like a dog?
2. Why does Vassilisa exit in a rage from the boarding house?
3. Who sits at a table drinking at the beginning of the fourth act?
4. What is the mood that is created by the first set?
5. What is Natasha's response to Pepel and what does Luka say about it?
6. Who offers Anna food and what does Anna do with the food?
7. Who finds Anna dead, and who notifies Kleshtch?
8. Bubnoff makes an analogy about Satine's story. What is the analogy?
9. What business proposal does Vassilisa present to Pepel?
10. Describe what the first set looks like.
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)