|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose turn is it to sweep the floor, according to the Actor?
(d) The Baron.
2. Who tells Anna that after she dies she will suffer no more?
3. What is the name of Anna's husband?
(b) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
4. Who feels that Luka tells pleasant lies to make people feel better?
(d) The Baron.
5. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) Rooming house.
(c) Computer lab.
(d) Pizza parlor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who climbs on top of the stove?
2. What is the first set of?
3. Where is Pepel told to run off to?
4. Who do Pepel and Bubnoff discuss honor and conscience with?
5. How does Pepel feel about Luka?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is missing from the set, or the boardinghouse, in the fourth act?
2. Why does Vassilisa exit in a rage from the boarding house?
3. Who sits at a table drinking at the beginning of the fourth act?
4. What does Kvashnya do for living and what does she loudly proclaim in the first set?
5. What is Luka's second story about?
6. Which character is currently being beaten and abused in Act 1, and by who?
7. What does Pepel profess to Natasha?
8. Who vows melodramatically to leave?
9. What does Satine say in the longest speech?
10. Where does Luka announce that he is leaving to, and why?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)