|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andrei say that he thinks Kvashnya will end up marrying?
(c) The Actor.
(d) The Baron.
2. What did Bubnoff make in his past?
3. Who says that Anna is probably better off dead?
4. Which character is an alcoholic?
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
5. Who had an abusive husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the Actor no longer recall?
2. What are the human sounds that can be heard on set?
3. Who suggests a hospital to help with the alcoholism?
4. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
5. Near the end of the second act, who does Vassilisa demand to leave?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who offers Anna food and what does Anna do with the food?
2. Who finds Anna dead, and who notifies Kleshtch?
3. What is Zob doing while playing cards?
4. Describe what the first set looks like.
5. What do all the characters relate goodness to?
6. What does Luka tell Anna about death?
7. What new information does Luka give the Actor about alcoholism?
8. How did Luka's second story end?
9. What is the mood that is created by the first set?
10. What setting is there for Act 2?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)