|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the uncle of Vassilisa?
(c) The Baron.
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) Computer lab.
(b) Rooming house.
(d) Pizza parlor.
3. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
(b) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
4. What is the opening set made out of?
5. Who lives in the rooms of the first set?
(d) Sick people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of books does Nastya like to read?
2. Who shakes Kostilyoff violently?
3. Who sits and talks with Anna at the beginning of the second act?
4. What can the Actor no longer recall?
5. What does the opening set resemble?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is caught cheating at the card game?
2. What does Satine say in the longest speech?
3. What are the sounds that you hear coming from the first set before the dialogue begins?
4. What happens when Vassilisa confronts Pepel, asking him if he loves her?
5. What business proposal does Vassilisa present to Pepel?
6. Name one of the quotes that the Actor has in the fourth act?
7. What is Anna's health issue?
8. What is Natasha's response to Pepel and what does Luka say about it?
9. How does Kostilyoff put Luka down and what is Luka's response?
10. What does Luka say about Nastya's story?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)