|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Anna dead?
2. There were two characters that played cards. Which name below names one of the card-playing characters?
(d) The Baron.
3. What is standing in the corner of the first set?
(d) Large Russian Stove.
4. Who catches the cheater?
5. Who shakes Kostilyoff violently?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that there is no such thing as a hospital for alcoholism?
2. Which character is an alcoholic?
3. Why is Pepel told to run off?
4. What does the vendor of baked meat pies say that they would not do for a hundred baked lobster?
5. Who sings a song about prison life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luka say when Pepel asks him if there is a God?
2. How does the play end for the Actor?
3. What business proposal does Vassilisa present to Pepel?
4. What is Zob doing while playing cards?
5. What does Satine share a story about and how is it received by the others?
6. What happens with Kleshtch in the second act?
7. What is off about Nastya's story?
8. What does Satine say in the longest speech?
9. Who likes to tease Nastya and what does he tease her about?
10. What does Nastya do at the beginning of the third act?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)