|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the locksmith trying to fix?
(a) The clogged pipe.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The lock on the safe.
(d) A stubborn lock.
2. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
3. Who says that the deaf do not hear?
(a) The Actor.
(b) The Baron.
4. What does Nastya do for a living?
(b) Hotel manager.
5. Who does Luka tell Pepel that he should run off with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boarders saying is the positive thing about Anna's death?
2. How are the two part owners of the location of the first set related?
3. There were two characters that played checkers. Which name below names one of the characters playing checkers?
4. What part of the wall holds the window(s)?
5. Who is a vendor of baked meat pies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who vows melodramatically to leave?
2. What does Satine say in the longest speech?
3. What is off about Nastya's story?
4. What does Luka tell Anna about death?
5. What does Nastya do at the beginning of the third act?
6. What does Natasha say in response to Nastya's story?
7. Name one of the quotes that the Actor has in the fourth act?
8. How did Luka's second story end?
9. What is the mood that is created by the first set?
10. What is missing from the set, or the boardinghouse, in the fourth act?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)