|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the locksmith trying to fix?
(a) The lock on the safe.
(b) A stubborn lock.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The clogged pipe.
2. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
3. Where is Pepel told to run off to?
4. What does the Actor say that he is poisoned with?
5. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
(a) The Actor.
(b) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the alcoholic told to prepare himself to go to the hospital?
2. What is in the center of the room of the first set?
3. Whose turn is it to sweep the floor, according to the Actor?
4. Which character is an alcoholic?
5. Who does Luka tell Pepel that he should run off with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the boarders seem to think that Kleshtch has gone mad since the death of his wife?
2. What do Pepel, Bubnoff, and Kleshtch say about honor and conscience?
3. What setting is there for Act 2?
4. Who does Kleshtch tell to sweep the floor and what is the other character's response?
5. What does Luka tell Anna about death?
6. What life changing event does Luka suggest to Pepel?
7. What is the mood that is created by the first set?
8. What does Natasha say in response to Nastya's story?
9. What do all the characters relate goodness to?
10. What does Andrei do for a living and who does he think that Kvashnya will end up marrying?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)