|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
2. Who finds Anna dead?
3. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
4. Who dismisses Satine's story as superficial?
(c) The Actor.
5. Who is a vendor of baked meat pies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Pepel a business proposal?
2. What season is it in the opening of the play?
3. What is one of the things that divides the first set into rooms?
4. Who do Pepel and Bubnoff discuss honor and conscience with?
5. What does Kleshtch tell Anna when he is hovering over her while she is talking with Luka?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luka say about Nastya's story?
2. What quote does Kleshtch give regarding Luka?
3. How does the play end for the Actor?
4. Who finds Anna dead, and who notifies Kleshtch?
5. What business proposal does Vassilisa present to Pepel?
6. Who sits at a table drinking at the beginning of the fourth act?
7. What is Luka's response to Pepel wondering if he can convince the baron to get on all fours and bark like a dog?
8. What setting is there for Act 2?
9. Name one of the quotes that the Actor has in the fourth act?
10. Describe what the first set looks like.
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)