|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first set of?
(b) Rooming House.
(c) Pizza parlor.
2. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
(c) The Actor.
3. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
(b) The Actor.
4. Who does Luka tell Pepel that he should run off with?
5. What is one of the things that divides the first set into rooms?
(b) Thin boards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luka say is the thing that a man loves?
2. What are the boarders saying is the positive thing about Anna's death?
3. Who is the policeman?
4. What is one of the things that divides the opening set into rooms?
5. How does Pepel feel about Luka?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting for the third act?
2. How did Luka's second story end?
3. What does Natasha say in response to Nastya's story?
4. What is the Actor's viewpoint on the hospital with the cure during the fourth act?
5. What does Pepel profess to Natasha?
6. Why does Vassilisa exit in a rage from the boarding house?
7. What do Pepel, Bubnoff, and Kleshtch say about honor and conscience?
8. What are the positives and negatives that the boarders talk about regarding Anna's death?
9. What does Luka say about Nastya's story?
10. How does Kostilyoff put Luka down and what is Luka's response?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)