|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andrei say that he thinks Kvashnya will end up marrying?
(b) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
2. Who takes Anna outside to get some air when she has her coughing fit?
(a) The actor.
3. Which character is wondering who beat him up the previous day?
(b) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
4. Who is the uncle of Vassilisa?
(a) The Baron.
5. Who offers Pepel a business proposal?
(b) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Anna's husband?
2. What is the first set of?
3. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
4. What does Satine tell a story about?
5. What does Nastya do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Luka say when Pepel asks him if there is a God?
2. How does Kostilyoff put Luka down and what is Luka's response?
3. What is the Actor's viewpoint on the hospital with the cure during the fourth act?
4. What does Pepel profess to Natasha?
5. What does Bubnoff reveal about his past?
6. What happened to Natasha, Vassilisa, and Pepel at the end of the play?
7. Who vows melodramatically to leave?
8. What do all the characters relate goodness to?
9. Who finds Anna dead, and who notifies Kleshtch?
10. What is Luka's second story about?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)