|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
(a) The Actor.
2. What does Anna say about the possibility of Kleshthch feeling pained by Anna's condition?
(a) Nothing, she cries.
(b) Anna agrees.
(c) Anna dismisses it, saying Kleshtch caused it.
(d) Anna tells Luka that Keshtch told her that.
3. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
(a) The Actor.
4. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) Rooming house.
(c) Computer lab.
(d) Pizza parlor.
5. Which character is an alcoholic?
(b) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. There were two characters that played checkers. Which name below names one of the characters playing checkers?
2. What does the Actor say that he is poisoned with?
3. Who tells Kleshtch that Anna is dead?
4. Whose turn is it to sweep the floor, according to the Actor?
5. What does Pepel say when Vassilisa asks him if he loves her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Luka's second story about?
2. What does Luka say about Nastya's story?
3. Who likes to tease Nastya and what does he tease her about?
4. What is missing from the set, or the boardinghouse, in the fourth act?
5. Who offers Anna food and what does Anna do with the food?
6. What was Luka's response when the Actor asked where the hospital was located?
7. What is the setting for the third act?
8. What is wrong with the Actor?
9. What does Luka say when Pepel asks him if there is a God?
10. What does Nastya admit at the beginning of the fourth act?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)