|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
2. Who suggests a hospital to help with the alcoholism?
3. Who is the policeman?
(a) The Baron.
4. Who says that the dead cannot hear or feel?
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
5. There were two characters that played cards. Which name below names one of the card-playing characters?
(a) The Baron.
6. What does Satine tell a story about?
(b) His family life.
(c) His past education.
7. What does Anna say about the possibility of Kleshthch feeling pained by Anna's condition?
(a) Nothing, she cries.
(b) Anna tells Luka that Keshtch told her that.
(c) Anna dismisses it, saying Kleshtch caused it.
(d) Anna agrees.
8. Who breaks up the fight involving Kostilyoff?
9. Who says, "If you have faith, there is; if you haven't, there isn't whatever you believe in, exists"?
10. Which wall holds the window(s)?
11. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
(a) The Actor.
(b) The Baron.
12. Who asks if there is a God?
(d) The Baron.
13. What can the Actor no longer recall?
(a) The name of the plays that he starred in.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) How he ended up at the boarding house.
(d) The fine verses that used to earn him such thunderous applause on the stage.
14. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
15. Who shakes Kostilyoff violently?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of books does Nastya like to read?
2. How many windows are in the opening set?
3. What is in the center of the room of the first set?
4. There were two characters that played checkers. Which name below names one of the characters playing checkers?
5. There were two characters that were porters. Which name below names one of the characters that was a porter?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)