|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first set of?
(b) Rooming House.
(d) Pizza parlor.
2. Who tells Anna there is nothing to fear?
3. What kinds of books does Nastya like to read?
(a) Romance novels.
(b) Children's books.
(d) Science fiction.
4. What does the Actor say that he is poisoned with?
5. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
(b) The Actor.
6. Who does Luka tell Pepel that he should run off with?
7. Who tells Anna that after she dies she will suffer no more?
8. Near the end of the second act, who does Vassilisa demand to leave?
(c) The Actor.
9. How does Pepel feel about Luka?
(a) Pepel likes him right away.
(b) Hates him.
(c) Confused by his kindness, but grateful.
(d) Indifferent to him.
10. Why is Pepel told to run off?
(a) So he can start over without being known as a thief.
(b) So that he is not arrested.
(c) So that he can find his family.
(d) So that he doesn't get stuck there.
11. There were two characters that played cards. Which name below names one of the card-playing characters?
(c) The Baron.
12. Who is the uncle of Vassilisa?
(b) The Baron.
13. What did Bubnoff make in his past?
14. Who offers Pepel a business proposal?
(a) The Baron.
15. Who do the boarders say that Kostilyoff thought he would find his wife in bed with?
(a) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is an alcoholic?
2. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
3. What are the boarders saying is the negative thing about Anna's death?
4. What are the boarders saying is the positive thing about Anna's death?
5. Who dismisses Satine's story as superficial?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)