|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose turn is it to sweep the floor, according to Kleshtch?
(c) The actor.
2. What does the opening set resemble?
(a) A salon.
(c) Prison Cell.
(d) A bedroom.
3. What does Satine tell a story about?
(b) His family life.
(c) His past education.
4. Who takes Anna outside to get some air when she has her coughing fit?
(c) The actor.
5. What is one of the things that divides the opening set into rooms?
6. What are the boarders saying is the negative thing about Anna's death?
(a) The expense, the bother, and the smell.
(b) They will miss her.
(c) They will have to put up with Kostilyoff more.
(d) They will have no one to confide in.
7. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
(c) Tables and chairs.
(d) Arrangement of beds and bunks.
8. What are the boarders saying is the positive thing about Anna's death?
(a) It will cost them less money in groceries.
(b) It will be much quieter for sleeping.
(c) She is no longer suffering.
(d) They will have more room.
9. Who does Andrei say that he thinks Kvashnya will end up marrying?
(a) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
10. Who breaks up the fight involving Kostilyoff?
11. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
12. Where is the hospital for alcoholism located?
(c) We are told we will find out in time.
(d) United States.
13. How are the two part owners of the location of the first set related?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) They are married.
(c) Brother and sister.
14. What is the opening set made out of?
15. Who is dying a slow and painful death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who climbs on top of the stove?
2. How many windows are in the opening set?
3. Who catches the cheater?
4. Who says that Anna is probably better off dead?
5. What is the first set of?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)