|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the wall holds the window(s)?
(a) There are no windows.
2. What is the opening set made out of?
3. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
4. Who says that there is no such thing as a hospital for alcoholism?
(c) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
5. Who finds Anna dead?
6. How does Pepel feel about Luka?
(a) Pepel likes him right away.
(b) Confused by his kindness, but grateful.
(c) Hates him.
(d) Indifferent to him.
7. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
(a) The Actor.
8. Who do the boarders say that Kostilyoff thought he would find his wife in bed with?
(b) The Baron.
9. What season is it in the opening of the play?
10. Who is caught cheating at their game?
(b) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
11. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
(c) The Actor.
12. What does Satine tell a story about?
(a) His past education.
(c) His family life.
13. What does the vendor of baked meat pies say that they would not do for a hundred baked lobster?
(a) Cook another meal.
(b) Marry again.
(c) Go back to school.
(d) Have another child.
14. What does the Actor say that he is poisoned with?
15. What does Nastya do for a living?
(c) Hotel manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the uncle of Vassilisa?
2. What kinds of books does Nastya like to read?
3. What is standing in the corner of the first set?
4. There were two characters that played cards. Which name from the names below name one of the card-playing characters?
5. Who snatches a book away from Nastya?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)