|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dismisses Satine's story as superficial?
(b) The Actor.
2. How do the walls of the opening set look?
(a) Freshly painted.
(c) Peeling paint and plaster.
(d) There are no walls.
3. Who sings a song about prison life?
4. Who tells Anna that after she dies she will suffer no more?
5. Who do Pepel and Bubnoff discuss honor and conscience with?
6. Who feels that Luka tells pleasant lies to make people feel better?
(a) The Baron.
7. Who finds Anna dead?
8. Who does Andrei say that he thinks Kvashnya will end up marrying?
(b) The Actor.
(d) The Baron.
9. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
(a) Arrangement of beds and bunks.
(c) Tables and chairs.
10. What is one of the things that divides the first set into rooms?
(c) Thin boards.
11. Which wall holds the window(s)?
12. How are the two part owners of the location of the first set related?
(a) They are married.
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Father and daughter.
13. Who snatches a book away from Nastya?
(b) The Baron.
14. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
15. What does Luka say is the thing that a man loves?
(a) His home.
(b) A good woman.
(c) A man's very soul.
(d) His alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hospital for alcoholism located?
2. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
3. Who suggests a hospital to help with the alcoholism?
4. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
5. What is standing in the corner of the first set?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)