|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which wall holds the window(s)?
2. Who says, "If you have faith, there is; if you haven't, there isn't whatever you believe in, exists"?
3. What is one of the things that divides the first set into rooms?
(a) Thin boards.
4. What is the name of Anna's husband?
(b) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
5. What part of the wall holds the window(s)?
(a) There are no windows.
6. How do the walls of the opening set look?
(a) Freshly painted.
(c) Peeling paint and plaster.
(d) There are no walls.
7. Who snatches a book away from Nastya?
(a) The Baron.
8. What is standing in the corner of the first set?
(a) Large Russian Stove.
9. Who had an abusive husband?
10. There were two characters that were porters. Which name below names one of the characters that was a porter?
(b) The Actor.
11. Who is reminded that he must repay his debts in this life, not the afterlife?
(d) The actor.
12. What does the vendor of baked meat pies say that they would not do for a hundred baked lobster?
(a) Go back to school.
(b) Cook another meal.
(c) Have another child.
(d) Marry again.
13. Who do Pepel and Bubnoff discuss honor and conscience with?
14. Who is caught cheating at their game?
(a) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
15. What are the boarders saying is the positive thing about Anna's death?
(a) It will cost them less money in groceries.
(b) They will have more room.
(c) She is no longer suffering.
(d) It will be much quieter for sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. There were two characters that watched the others play cards. Which name below names one of the characters watching the others play cards?
2. Who is the cap maker?
3. Who tells Anna there is nothing to fear?
4. How is the lighting of the opening act?
5. Which of these people is a part owner of the location of the first set?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)