Short Answer Key
1. What does the writer say that the opening set is similar to?
A cave-like cellar.
2. What is the opening set made out of?
3. How do the walls of the opening set look?
Peeling paint and plaster.
4. How many windows are in the opening set?
5. Which wall holds the window(s)?
6. What part of the wall holds the window(s)?
7. What is one of the things that divides the first set into rooms?
8. What is one of the things that divides the opening set into rooms?
9. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
Arrangement of beds and bunks.
10. Who lives in the rooms of the first set?
11. What is the first set of?
12. Which of these people is a part owner of the location...
This section contains 2,109 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)