Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. What does the writer say that the opening set is similar to?
2. What is the opening set made out of?
3. How do the walls of the opening set look?
4. How many windows are in the opening set?
5. Which wall holds the window(s)?
6. What part of the wall holds the window(s)?
7. What is one of the things that divides the first set into rooms?
8. What is one of the things that divides the opening set into rooms?
9. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
10. Who lives in the rooms of the first set?
11. What is the first set of?
This section contains 1,862 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)