|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing mentioned missing from the set in the fourth act?
2. Who had an abusive husband?
3. What can the Actor no longer recall?
(a) The fine verses that used to earn him such thunderous applause on the stage.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) How he ended up at the boarding house.
(d) The name of the plays that he starred in.
4. Who climbs on top of the stove?
(a) The Baron.
5. Who claims that he can only speak the truth?
(a) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say that the opening set is similar to?
2. How does the Actor start to speak of finding his hospital cure in the fourth act?
3. Who says that the deaf do not hear?
4. Who is caught cheating at their game?
5. Why is Pepel told to run off?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)