|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pepel say that he is going to run away to?
2. Which wall holds the window(s)?
3. How does the Actor start to speak of finding his hospital cure in the fourth act?
(a) He talks about it nonstop.
(b) He acts like he has already found it.
(c) He doesn't talk about it.
(d) He speaks of his journey in the third person.
4. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
(b) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
5. Who offers Pepel a business proposal?
(c) The Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who states that a certain fear has always fogged his brain?
2. Who is the locksmith?
3. Who is a vendor of baked meat pies?
4. What does Satine relate goodness to?
5. What does Tartar relate goodness to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)