|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Luka want to move on to a new location?
(a) People have discovered a new religion that he wants to see.
(b) His family is close to there.
(c) He wants to get away from the people at the boardinghouse.
(d) He likes the weather there better.
2. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Actor.
3. What profession does the second thing missing from the set go with?
4. Who listens to the love story through a boardinghouse window?
(a) The Actor.
5. When did the character that vanished make their exit?
(a) During the middle of the chaos of the fight.
(b) During Nastya's story.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) At lunchtime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Luka announce in act three that he plans on leaving to go to?
2. Who says that there is no such thing as a hospital for alcoholism?
3. What does the writer say that the opening set is similar to?
4. Who feels that Luka tells pleasant lies to make people feel better?
5. Where is the hospital for alcoholism located?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)