|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the opening set made out of?
2. What does Anna say about the possibility of Kleshthch feeling pained by Anna's condition?
(a) Anna dismisses it, saying Kleshtch caused it.
(b) Nothing, she cries.
(c) Anna tells Luka that Keshtch told her that.
(d) Anna agrees.
3. Who says that there is no such thing as a hospital for alcoholism?
(a) The Baron.
(d) The Actor.
4. There were two characters that played cards. Which name from the names below name one of the card-playing characters?
(b) The Actor.
5. Who is dying a slow and painful death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops the storyteller from being ridiculed?
2. How are the two part owners of the location of the first set related?
3. Which character is wondering who beat him up the previous day?
4. How many windows are in the opening set?
5. What kinds of books does Nastya like to read?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)