|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the vendor of baked meat pies say that they would not do for a hundred baked lobster?
(a) Cook another meal.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Marry again.
(d) Have another child.
2. What is standing in the corner of the first set?
(d) Large Russian Stove.
3. What does the Actor say that he is poisoned with?
4. Which character is an alcoholic?
(b) The Baron.
(c) The Actor.
5. What are the boarders saying is the negative thing about Anna's death?
(a) They will have to put up with Kostilyoff more.
(b) They will miss her.
(c) The expense, the bother, and the smell.
(d) They will have no one to confide in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Kleshtch that Anna is dead?
2. What does Anna say about the possibility of Kleshthch feeling pained by Anna's condition?
3. How is the alcoholic told to prepare himself to go to the hospital?
4. What is the locksmith trying to fix?
5. Who climbs on top of the stove?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)