|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reward offered for whomever does away with Kostilyoff?
(a) Money and Vassilisa.
(b) Ownership of the boarding house.
(c) Money and Natasha.
2. Who says that there is no such thing as a hospital for alcoholism?
(a) The Baron.
(b) The Actor.
3. Who does Luka tell Pepel that he should run off with?
4. What does the writer say that the opening set is similar to?
(a) A pizza parlor.
(b) A cave-like cellar.
(c) A backyard.
(d) A hospital.
5. Who tells Anna that after she dies she will suffer no more?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Anna there is nothing to fear?
2. What does Anna do with the food that is offered to her?
3. There were two characters that played cards. Which name from the names below name one of the card-playing characters?
4. What part of the wall holds the window(s)?
5. Why is Pepel told to run off?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)