|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say that the opening set is similar to?
(a) A pizza parlor.
(b) A backyard.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A cave-like cellar.
2. What kinds of books does Nastya like to read?
(a) Children's books.
(b) Romance novels.
(c) Science fiction.
3. Why is Pepel told to run off?
(a) So he can start over without being known as a thief.
(b) So that he can find his family.
(c) So that he is not arrested.
(d) So that he doesn't get stuck there.
4. Who snatches a book away from Nastya?
(c) The Baron.
5. How is the alcoholic told to prepare himself to go to the hospital?
(a) No eating.
(b) Stop drinking so much.
(c) Change his clothes.
(d) Say goodbye to family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Anna food?
2. Who sings a song about prison life?
3. Who is reminded that he must repay his debts in this life, not the afterlife?
4. At the end of the second act, it says that someone appears. Who is it?
5. Who tells Kleshtch that Anna is dead?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)