|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the end of the second act, who does Vassilisa demand to leave?
(c) The Actor.
2. Why is Pepel told to run off?
(a) So that he is not arrested.
(b) So that he can find his family.
(c) So that he doesn't get stuck there.
(d) So he can start over without being known as a thief.
3. Whose turn is it to sweep the floor, according to the Actor?
(a) The Baron.
4. How is the lighting of the opening act?
(a) Daylight and Calm.
(b) Sunset and Serene.
(c) Dark and Gloomy.
(d) Bright and Happy.
5. Who does Luka tell Pepel that he should run off with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the boarders say that Kostilyoff thought he would find his wife in bed with?
2. Which character is wondering who beat him up the previous day?
3. How do the walls of the opening set look?
4. What does the opening set resemble?
5. Who is the cap maker?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)