|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the lighting of the opening act?
(a) Dark and Gloomy.
(b) Daylight and Calm.
(c) Bright and Happy.
(d) Sunset and Serene.
2. What season is it in the opening of the play?
3. Who is a vendor of baked meat pies?
4. Who says that the dead cannot hear or feel?
(b) The Actor.
(c) The Baron.
5. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
(c) Arrangement of beds and bunks.
(d) Tables and chairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the alcoholic told to prepare himself to go to the hospital?
2. Who catches the cheater?
3. Where is the hospital for alcoholism located?
4. Which character is wondering who beat him up the previous day?
5. Who is looking for his wife in Act 1?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)