|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes nasty comments from the window once Pepel professes his love?
2. What does Satine tell a story about?
(a) His family life.
(c) His past education.
3. Which wall holds the window(s)?
4. What is significant about the love story?
(a) There is no love in it.
(b) It is happening in present time.
(c) It is based on the teller's life.
(d) It ends differently every time.
5. Who is a vendor of baked meat pies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose turn is it to sweep the floor, according to Kleshtch?
2. Why do the downtrodden need their fictions according to Luka?
3. What is in the center of the room of the first set?
4. Who do the boarders think has gone mad since Anna's death?
5. Who is dying a slow and painful death?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)