|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests a hospital to help with the alcoholism?
2. Who had an abusive husband?
3. What is it that matters about the love story?
(a) How it ends.
(b) The location.
(c) How it begins.
(d) The meaning behind the words.
4. How many windows are in the opening set?
5. Who breaks up the fight involving Kostilyoff?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Kostilyoff out of the rooming house?
2. Who is looking for his wife in Act 1?
3. Whose turn is it to sweep the floor, according to Kleshtch?
4. What part of the wall holds the window(s)?
5. Which character is wondering who beat him up the previous day?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)