|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pepel told to run off?
(a) So that he is not arrested.
(b) So he can start over without being known as a thief.
(c) So that he doesn't get stuck there.
(d) So that he can find his family.
2. Who is reminded that he must repay his debts in this life, not the afterlife?
(c) The actor.
3. What did Bubnoff make in his past?
4. Why does Luka think that Kleshtch is upset in act three?
(a) His broken heart.
(b) He is tired.
(c) His loss of work.
(d) He is sick.
5. What does the opening set resemble?
(a) Prison Cell.
(b) A bedroom.
(d) A salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the boarders saying is the positive thing about Anna's death?
2. What does Anna say about the possibility of Kleshthch feeling pained by Anna's condition?
3. Who admits to the others that she lies to herself and invents a life of happily ever after for herself?
4. What does Pepel say when Vassilisa asks him if he loves her?
5. Who orders Kostilyoff out of the rooming house?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)