|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "If you have faith, there is; if you haven't, there isn't whatever you believe in, exists"?
2. What did Bubnoff make in his past?
3. Who sits and talks with Anna at the beginning of the second act?
4. What mistake did the storyteller have while telling the story in the third act?
(a) How they met changed.
(b) The lover's name changed.
(c) The location changed.
(d) The ending changed.
5. How does Luka discover true nature in his story?
(a) By listening and not speaking.
(b) By being kind rather than killing.
(c) His mother told him.
(d) He didn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that matters about the love story?
2. What does the opening set resemble?
3. Who says that there is no such thing as a hospital for alcoholism?
4. What is another thing that divides this set into rooms?
5. How is the alcoholic told to prepare himself to go to the hospital?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)