Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Lower Depths. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Act 1
1. What does the writer say that the opening set is similar to?
a) A pizza parlor.
b) A hospital.
c) A cave-like cellar.
d) A backyard.
2. What is the opening set made out of?
3. How do the walls of the opening set look?
b) Freshly painted.
c) Peeling paint and plaster.
d) There are no walls.
4. How many windows are in the opening set?
5. Which wall holds the window(s)?
This section contains 3,472 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)