|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was John when he married Little Bear?
2. How does John say Aspergians are typically viewed?
(a) As normal.
(b) As rude.
(c) As brilliant.
(d) As handicapped.
3. Why didn't John do what the other guys on the road crew wanted him to do?
(a) Because he was afraid of getting addicted.
(b) Because he had a girlfriend.
(c) Because he was a prude.
(d) Because he was stubborn.
4. What prank did John pull with a razor?
(a) Making cocaine look like plaster.
(b) Making a doorknob dangerous.
(c) Making shaved Formica look like cocaine.
(d) Smearing butter on the floor.
5. What was the reward that signaled John's success?
(a) Winning Little Bear back to him.
(b) Being asked to join the board of a local bank.
(c) Getting a letter of congratulations from his father.
(d) Making more than $500,000 in a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tragedy struck John and Little Bear?
2. What arrest was made in connection with John's prank?
3. How does John say he treated his son?
4. In what way were machines unlike friends, according to John?
5. What was John afraid of after his son's birth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did John do to Microvision?
2. Describe the conditions under which John flew first-class for the band.
3. Why does John say he gives people nicknames?
4. How does John characterize his relation with machines?
5. What kinds of special effects did John Robison create for KISS?
6. What makes John's new wife a good match for him?
7. What does John get from his job as a sound and lighting engineer?
8. Describe the conditions under which John learned that he had Asperger's syndrome.
9. What does John say is the difference between people and machines, for him?
10. What does John say about his relationships while he was on the road?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)