|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John say machines appeal to him?
(a) He is not challenged by them.
(b) He can control them.
(c) He can hide in them.
(d) He can hear them speak.
2. What does John say is his family's relationship with divorce?
(a) There was a family history.
(b) No one in his family had divorced before.
(c) John's parents were the only people in the family to have divorced.
(d) Only one other couple had divorced before John's parents.
3. What was John afraid of after his son's birth?
(a) That he might find out that he was not the father.
(b) That his son would die suddenly.
(c) That he would lose his wife.
(d) That his son would be switched with another baby.
4. What did John believe about his work at Milton Bradley?
(a) He would become rich.
(b) It would change the world.
(c) He would be exploited.
(d) He would be famous.
5. What did John conclude from this prank going awry?
(a) That management was a higher class than workers.
(b) That self-management was preferable to corporate management.
(c) That workers were better managers than management.
(d) That management was not superior to workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause John identified for problems with the Microvision game?
2. What explains this difference?
3. What job did John take that made him feel like he was fitting into the normal world?
4. How does John characterize his second wife's treatment of him?
5. What did John name his toy tractor as a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kinds of special effects did John Robison create for KISS?
2. What makes John's new wife a good match for him?
3. What precedent does John say there is in his family for divorce?
4. What did John do to Microvision?
5. Describe the job John took when he returned to the U.S.
6. What recommendation does John make about marriage?
7. How does John say he made the transition from Aspergian to almost normal?
8. Describe the conditions under which John flew first-class for the band.
9. Describe the prank John pulled involving cocaine.
10. How did the Saul Pilgrim diagnosis change John's life?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)