|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What power did John have through his job?
(a) Arranging the songs.
(b) Recording the performance.
(c) Lighting up the stage.
(d) Taking care of the musicians.
2. What happened to John's work on Dark Tower?
(a) It almost killed him.
(b) He received an award for it.
(c) He never got to finish it.
(d) Another engineer took credit for it.
3. How often did John talk to his brother?
4. What does John say changed after he learned he had Asperger's syndrome?
(a) He took drugs that eased his tensions.
(b) He tried to look people in the eye more.
(c) He apologized to his wife more.
(d) He prayed more often.
5. What was John's first nickname for his brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tragedy struck John and Little Bear?
2. When was John part of the "Return of KISS" tour?
3. What was the cause John identified for problems with the Microvision game?
4. How does John say he was seen in the corporate world?
5. Why does John say he had difficulty with normal conversation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes John's new wife a good match for him?
2. Describe the conditions under which John learned that he had Asperger's syndrome.
3. What kinds of special effects did John Robison create for KISS?
4. What reason does John give for moving back to Amherst?
5. What hope did John nourish, as he moved back to Amherst?
6. Describe the job John took when he returned to the U.S.
7. What did John do to Microvision?
8. Describe the birth of John's son.
9. Why does John say he gives people nicknames?
10. What prank does John play on Chris when Chris comes to visit?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)