|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John say he has trouble with?
(a) Reading people.
(b) Making money.
(c) Understanding people's jokes.
(d) Finding something to say.
2. Why didn't John do what the other guys on the road crew wanted him to do?
(a) Because he was afraid of getting addicted.
(b) Because he was stubborn.
(c) Because he was a prude.
(d) Because he had a girlfriend.
3. What skill did John's second wife have that his first wife did not have?
(a) Understanding his particular language of symbols.
(b) Designing toys and computer games.
(c) Reading the moods he did not express.
(d) Holding her tongue.
4. What was Ace's reaction to John's new lighting design?
(a) He suggested serious revisions to it.
(b) He didn't need to see it, he just trusted John.
(c) He loved it.
(d) He was critical of it.
5. What does John say his boss assured him?
(a) That he wasn't going to be able to keep working in the industry.
(b) That he wouldn't be in the factory for long.
(c) That he wouldn't be employed for long.
(d) That it wouldn't be long before he was promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John find for work when he was not on tour?
2. How does John characterize his son's development?
3. What was John's nickname for his dog?
4. How does John say Aspergians are typically viewed?
5. How does John characterize the city to Chris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Chris' living situation while John is touring with rock bands?
2. How did the Saul Pilgrim diagnosis change John's life?
3. What happened when John's work was appropriated by another engineer?
4. How does John say he made the transition from Aspergian to almost normal?
5. What does John say is the difference between people and machines, for him?
6. What does John say about his relationships while he was on the road?
7. What prank does John play on Chris when Chris comes to visit?
8. What recommendation does John make about marriage?
9. What metaphor does John use to describe what it feels like to be an Aspergian?
10. What was John afraid of when his son was born?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)