|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John buy when he sold his first Porsche?
(a) A Range Rover.
(b) Another Porsche to fix.
(d) A Ferrari.
2. What would John Robison do to Doug?
(a) Refuse to respond to him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Make fun of him.
(d) Hit him on the ears.
3. What did John Robison realize he had to work at?
(a) His bodily needs.
(b) Responding to other children.
(c) His homework.
(d) His parents' instructions.
4. What prank did John play on his mother?
(a) He called the police when his mother left him and his brother alone in the park together.
(b) He left a park with a stranger, and reported himself missing.
(c) He got his brother to hide, and he told his mother that Chris had gone off with a stranger.
(d) He and his brother hid in the park and watched their mother get panic-stricken.
5. What was the ultimate explanation for the vehicle in the woods?
(a) It was being given away.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It had been abandoned.
(d) It had crashed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange behavior did Dr. Finch exhibit?
2. How deep was the deepest hole John dropped Chris in?
3. Who is Doug?
4. What behavior did John Robison learn from his dog?
5. What did John score on the GED exam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does John say he had playing with other children?
2. How did John get to know Ace Frehley?
3. What does John say he does to avoid his parents' troubles?
4. Describe John's mechanical abilities.
5. How did John's life change when he started to go on the road with rock bands?
6. Describe John's departure from high school.
7. Describe the catastrophe Jim Boughton and John created.
8. What does John say was his mother's reaction to the dissolution of her marriage?
9. Describe John's habit of digging holes.
10. Why was the winter of 1978 good for John?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)