|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John was thirteen, what grade level was he working at, in building things?
(a) High school.
(b) Junior high.
(d) Elementary school.
2. Where did John spend the summer when he was thirteen?
3. What did John build from a kit at Christmas when he was thirteen?
(a) A computer.
(b) A television.
(c) A radio-controlled airplane.
(d) A radio.
4. What made people think that John was a prodigy?
(a) His reading.
(b) His photographic memory.
(c) His quick sense of humor.
(d) His musical ability.
5. Who is Chuckie?
(a) A boy John Robison liked.
(b) John Robison's best friend.
(c) A girl John Robison liked.
(d) John Robison's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did John put in the holes he dug at Halloween?
2. How does John describe Mary?
3. What didn't John like about the Caribbean?
4. What does John say his mother told him about his father?
5. What does John say became more difficult as her got older?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Jim Boughton's secret project?
2. How did Rusty Nail change John's life?
3. What was the result of John's father's drinking?
4. What was John's relationship with Porsches after this first encounter?
5. Describe John's relation with Chris.
6. What problems does John say he had playing with other children?
7. Describe John's attempts to act normal.
8. Describe the catastrophe Jim Boughton and John created.
9. Describe John's parents' strange behavior.
10. Describe the deterioration of John's parents' marriage in chapter 7,
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)