|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did his prank go awry?
(a) An executive snorted the powder.
(b) The cops accused him of the ruse.
(c) His coworkers got sick.
(d) He cut himself up.
2. What does John say he wished he could do?
(a) Mingle with the people at nightclubs.
(b) Fall in love with a girl.
(c) Rescue his brother.
(d) Play in a rock band.
3. What power did John have through his job?
(a) Arranging the songs.
(b) Taking care of the musicians.
(c) Lighting up the stage.
(d) Recording the performance.
4. What job did John take that made him feel like he was fitting into the normal world?
(a) Designing computer programs.
(b) Recording music at a studio.
(c) Running a nightclub.
(d) Designing toys.
5. How does John characterize the trait of being logical?
(a) He says that it is a male trait.
(b) He says that he learned it from working on machines.
(c) He says that it is a survival skill.
(d) He says that it is an Aspergian trait.
6. What unexpected force made it complicated to work at Milton Bradley?
7. What was John's nickname for his father?
(c) Old Yeller.
8. What did John name his toy tractor as a child?
9. What arrest was made in connection with John's prank?
(a) The executive who snorted the powder was arrested for drugs later.
(b) John was arrested for filing a false report.
(c) The colleague who reported the powder was arrested for drugs.
(d) No arrest was made.
10. What was John's first nickname for his brother?
11. What does John say changed after he learned he had Asperger's syndrome?
(a) He tried to look people in the eye more.
(b) He apologized to his wife more.
(c) He took drugs that eased his tensions.
(d) He prayed more often.
12. How old was Jack when John was diagnosed with Asperger's?
13. Why was John afraid that his son would be born sick?
(a) Because he had taken drugs.
(b) Because Little Bear had drunk alcohol during pregnancy.
(c) Because Little Bear had drunk coffee through her pregnancy.
(d) Because Little Bear had been sick.
14. What explains this difference?
(a) His second wife was a musician.
(b) His second wife had Asperger's syndrome as well.
(c) His second wife was younger than him.
(d) His second wife understood his condition.
15. What was Ace's reaction to John's new lighting design?
(a) He was critical of it.
(b) He suggested serious revisions to it.
(c) He loved it.
(d) He didn't need to see it, he just trusted John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martha?
2. What did John have to do with Dark Tower?
3. What was John's lighting design for the Orlando show?
4. How does John characterize the city to Chris?
5. Why was John stressed by losing his job at Simplex?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)