|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the cause John identified for problems with the Microvision game?
(a) Design flaws.
(b) Materials flaws.
(c) Manufacturing errors.
(d) Static electricity.
2. Where did John tell Chris to go?
(d) New York.
3. What was John afraid of after his son's birth?
(a) That his son would die suddenly.
(b) That he would lose his wife.
(c) That he might find out that he was not the father.
(d) That his son would be switched with another baby.
4. What force did John have at his fingertips?
(d) The law.
5. What happened to John's work on Dark Tower?
(a) He never got to finish it.
(b) He received an award for it.
(c) It almost killed him.
(d) Another engineer took credit for it.
6. How many times was John married?
7. What did John do when he arrived in Orlando for the "Return of KISS" tour?
(a) Take drugs.
(b) Install the rockets in the guitars.
(c) See Little Bear.
(d) Check the guitars.
8. How does John characterize his second wife's effect on him?
9. How does John say Aspergians are typically viewed?
(a) As brilliant.
(b) As rude.
(c) As handicapped.
(d) As normal.
10. What does John say he didn't like?
(a) Things that kept people in line.
(b) Things that made people seem normal.
(c) Things that made people rhapsodic and poetic.
(d) Things that made people get out of control.
11. How does John characterize T.R. Rosenberg?
(a) A complement to John's personality, with social strengths and no math skills.
(b) His exact opposite.
(c) Similar to John for his aloofness, but more articulate.
(d) His twin.
12. What was John's nickname for his dog?
13. How old was Jack when John was diagnosed with Asperger's?
14. What was Jack's condition like when he was born?
15. What does John say his boss assured him?
(a) That he wouldn't be in the factory for long.
(b) That he wouldn't be employed for long.
(c) That he wasn't going to be able to keep working in the industry.
(d) That it wouldn't be long before he was promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John's first nickname for his brother?
2. What did John conclude from this prank going awry?
3. What was Chris' emergency?
4. Where did John meet Chris when Chris said that it was urgent to talk to John?
5. What did John do to make sure that the thing he was afraid of did not come about?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)