|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tony Atwood?
(a) The man who coined Asperger's syndrome.
(b) The doctor who diagnosed John's Asperger's syndrome.
(c) The man who gave John the book "Asperger's Syndrome."
(d) The author of "Asperger's syndrome."
2. How was John spending his time when he was sixteen?
(a) Hanging around in bars.
(b) Hitchhiking around.
(c) Working in a factory.
(d) Studying independently.
3. What unexpected force made it complicated to work at Milton Bradley?
4. What prank did John play on his mother?
(a) He got his brother to hide, and he told his mother that Chris had gone off with a stranger.
(b) He and his brother hid in the park and watched their mother get panic-stricken.
(c) He called the police when his mother left him and his brother alone in the park together.
(d) He left a park with a stranger, and reported himself missing.
5. When John was thirteen, what grade level was he working at, in building things?
(a) Junior high.
(b) Elementary school.
(c) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story did John get some insight into at this time?
2. Where did John get a job?
3. What arrest was made in connection with John's prank?
4. What was John's nickname for his mother?
5. What was John's lighting design for the Orlando show?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)