|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story did John get some insight into at this time?
(a) He discovered the definition of Aspergers syndrome.
(b) Mary told him why she hadn't been talking to him.
(c) His mother told him why she had separated from his father.
(d) Dr. Finch explained his crazy behavior.
2. What tool was John fascinated by?
(a) His grandfather's electronic equipment.
(b) His grandfather's power saw.
(c) His grandfather's post hole digger.
(d) His grandfather's lathe.
3. How does John describe the change in his father, in chapter 6?
(a) His father was becoming less predictable.
(b) His father was becoming meaner.
(c) His father was turning senile.
(d) His father was getting more easygoing.
4. Why did John and his friends think the vehicle had been left in the woods?
(a) As a toy and a distraction.
(b) As a test by their parents.
(c) As a gift for them.
(d) As a trap for thieves.
5. How was John spending his time when he was sixteen?
(a) Working in a factory.
(b) Studying independently.
(c) Hitchhiking around.
(d) Hanging around in bars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does John describe in the winter of 1978?
2. What did John put in the holes he dug at Halloween?
3. How does John say he kept himself popular?
4. What happened to John's mother after she separated from John's father?
5. What led to Dr. Finch's license being revoked?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)