|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John learn to distinguish appropriate reactions from?
(a) Expected ones.
(b) Genuine ones.
(c) Polite ones.
(d) Scripted ones.
2. How did John's father injure John's brother Chris?
(a) He slammed his fingers in a door.
(b) He left him alone for hours.
(c) He beat him.
(d) He put a cigarette out on his forehead.
3. What did Paul teach John?
(a) How to hunt for food.
(b) How to forage for food.
(c) How to shoot a gun.
(d) How to get to Florida.
4. What does John say he can now see about his father?
(a) That he was depressed.
(b) That he was dying.
(c) That he was profoundly unhappy in his marriage.
(d) That he was sick.
5. Which rock band did John NOT work with?
(c) Talking Heads.
(d) Judas Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened after Jim gave the firemen this advice?
2. How does John characterize his relationship with his parents?
3. How deep was the deepest hole John dropped Chris in?
4. What was missing from the thing John and his friends found in the woods?
5. What was preschool like for John Robison?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)