|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior did John Robison learn from his dog?
(c) Chewing on furniture.
(d) Peeing on the carpet.
2. Where did John spend the summer when he was thirteen?
3. What does John say he can now see about his mother?
(a) That she was menopausal.
(b) That she was insane.
(c) That she was having a nervous breakdown.
(d) That she was unhappy in her marriage.
4. Where did John meet Mary Trompke?
(a) The AV room.
(b) The engineering lab.
(c) The sidewalk.
(d) The cafeteria.
5. What was John's nickname for his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool was John fascinated by?
2. How did John's father injure John's brother Chris?
3. What had Jim Boughton made from scratch?
4. Why did John and his friends think the vehicle had been left in the woods?
5. What was John Robison's reaction when his parents fought?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)