|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John do when he arrived in Orlando for the "Return of KISS" tour?
(a) Take drugs.
(b) See Little Bear.
(c) Check the guitars.
(d) Install the rockets in the guitars.
2. How did John Robison feel when he was around other kids?
3. What does John say he didn't like?
(a) Things that made people rhapsodic and poetic.
(b) Things that made people get out of control.
(c) Things that kept people in line.
(d) Things that made people seem normal.
4. What force did John have at his fingertips?
(a) The law.
5. What does John say became more difficult as her got older?
(a) Controlling his troublemaking urges.
(b) Understanding the language of the children around him.
(c) Refraining from blurting out his thoughts.
(d) Making sense of adults' contradictory expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tragedy struck John and Little Bear?
2. What story did John have to recant?
3. What ultimately happened to Doug?
4. How often did John talk to his brother?
5. Who is Chuckie?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)