|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John's nickname for his father?
(d) Old Yeller.
2. How does John characterize his way of choosing names for people and pets?
(a) He chose names that he associated with people's or pets' traits.
(b) He chose names of animals that resembled the person.
(c) He chose names that made sense.
(d) He chose names that sounded right.
3. What astonished John about Jim Boughton's creation?
(a) The speed it traveled at.
(b) The size of it.
(c) The powerful wind it created.
(d) The heat it produced.
4. What does John say he has trouble with?
(a) Making money.
(b) Finding something to say.
(c) Understanding people's jokes.
(d) Reading people.
5. What does John say he didn't like?
(a) Things that made people seem normal.
(b) Things that made people get out of control.
(c) Things that made people rhapsodic and poetic.
(d) Things that kept people in line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jim Boughton made from scratch?
2. What would John Robison do to Doug?
3. What did Paul teach John?
4. What ultimately happened to Doug?
5. What does John say about people with Asperger's?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)