|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior did John Robison learn from his dog?
(b) Chewing on furniture.
(d) Peeing on the carpet.
2. What does John say about people with Asperger's?
(a) They lack empathy.
(b) They believe they are other people beside themselves.
(c) They do not believe they are themselves.
(d) They empathize too quickly with other people.
3. What did John put in the holes he dug at Halloween?
(a) Flash powder.
(b) Fake corpses.
(c) Friends dressed as zombies.
(d) Flashing lights.
4. Where did John meet Mary Trompke?
(a) The engineering lab.
(b) The sidewalk.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The AV room.
5. What does John say he can now see about his father?
(a) That he was profoundly unhappy in his marriage.
(b) That he was dying.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That he was depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool was John fascinated by?
2. What made people think that John was a prodigy?
3. How does John say his biology teacher treated him?
4. Where did John spend the summer when he was thirteen?
5. When John was thirteen, what grade level was he working at, in building things?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)