|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John build from a kit at Christmas when he was thirteen?
(a) A television.
(b) A radio-controlled airplane.
(c) A radio.
(d) A computer.
2. What symptoms did John develop during this time?
(a) Suicidal tendencies.
(c) Nervous tics.
3. What tool was John fascinated by?
(a) His grandfather's power saw.
(b) His grandfather's lathe.
(c) His grandfather's post hole digger.
(d) His grandfather's electronic equipment.
4. What did Professor Edwards open up to John?
(a) The UMass athletic facility.
(b) The UMass electronics labs.
(c) The UMass computer courses.
(d) The UMass fraternity system.
5. What did John and his friends find in the woods?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A tractor.
(d) A truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was John's nickname for his mother?
2. What prank did John play on his mother?
3. What did John learn to distinguish appropriate reactions from?
4. What did John Robison realize he had to work at?
5. What did John come to believe about dogs?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)