|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What behavior did John Robison learn from his dog?
(a) Chewing on furniture.
(d) Peeing on the carpet.
2. What ultimately happened to Doug?
(a) He had a nervous breakdown.
(b) He moved to another town.
(c) He was killed in a car accident.
(d) He died in an irrigation ditch.
3. Where did John meet Mary Trompke?
(a) The sidewalk.
(b) The engineering lab.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The AV room.
4. Where did John spend the summer when he was thirteen?
5. What does John say he preferred?
(a) Playing alone with his toys.
(b) Playing closely with one other friend.
(c) Playing in team sports.
(d) Leading the other children in their play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool was John fascinated by?
2. What does John say became more difficult as her got older?
3. What was the ultimate explanation for the vehicle in the woods?
4. What did John Robison realize he had to work at?
5. What was John Robison's reaction when his parents fought?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)