|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John say he taught himself?
(a) To make unusual insights.
(b) To protect himself with humor.
(c) To have a unique perspective on everything.
(d) To react normally.
2. What prank did John play on his mother?
(a) He got his brother to hide, and he told his mother that Chris had gone off with a stranger.
(b) He left a park with a stranger, and reported himself missing.
(c) He called the police when his mother left him and his brother alone in the park together.
(d) He and his brother hid in the park and watched their mother get panic-stricken.
3. How does John describe Mary?
(a) A fellow Aspergian.
(b) A shy, damaged kid.
(c) A healthy, outgoing kid.
(d) A thoughtful, patient kid.
4. What did John build from a kit at Christmas when he was thirteen?
(a) A computer.
(b) A television.
(c) A radio-controlled airplane.
(d) A radio.
5. What story did John have to recant?
(a) That he kept a rabid raccoon as a pet.
(b) That he was going to Harvard.
(c) That he was raising a baby he found in a dumpster.
(d) That he had seen feral children in his rounds as a garbage man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took care of John and Chris when their mother was hospitalized?
2. What did John help Ace Frehley do to his guitar?
3. What does John say his mother told him about his father?
4. What does John say he can now see about his mother?
5. What was Ace's reaction to John's new lighting design?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)