|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John characterize his relationship with the musicians?
(a) Like a mechanic with a race car driver.
(b) Like a worker, working alongside comrades.
(c) Like a brother looking out for his brothers.
(d) Like a parent looking out for his children.
2. What story did John get some insight into at this time?
(a) Dr. Finch explained his crazy behavior.
(b) He discovered the definition of Aspergers syndrome.
(c) Mary told him why she hadn't been talking to him.
(d) His mother told him why she had separated from his father.
3. Who took care of John and Chris when their mother was hospitalized?
(a) Their grandparents.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Family friends and neighbors.
(d) Their friends.
4. How long did John take to finish the year-long electronics course he was enrolled in?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) A semester.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two weeks.
5. How deep was the deepest hole John dropped Chris in?
(a) Deeper than Chris' height.
(b) Knee deep for Chris.
(c) Up to Chris' waist.
(d) Up to Chris' shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symptoms did John develop during this time?
2. What does John say his mother told him about his father?
3. What was Ace's reaction to John's new lighting design?
4. How does John describe Mary?
5. What did John learn to distinguish appropriate reactions from?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)