|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John say machines appeal to him?
(a) He is not challenged by them.
(b) He can hear them speak.
(c) He can control them.
(d) He can hide in them.
2. Where did John spend the summer when he was thirteen?
3. What did John do to make sure that Jack didn't have the same troubles he did?
(a) He always made him stop crying.
(b) Introduced him to a lot of people.
(c) Gave him a lot of toys to play with.
(d) He made sure that the baby never heard him fighting with Little Bear.
4. Where did John tell Chris to go?
(d) New York.
5. What was Jack's condition like when he was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chris' emergency?
2. What tool was John fascinated by?
3. When John was thirteen, what grade level was he working at, in building things?
4. What did John put in the holes he dug at Halloween?
5. How reliable were John's machines?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)