|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How reliable were John's machines?
2. What did John do to make sure that the thing he was afraid of did not come about?
(a) He sat with the doctor and nurses all the time.
(b) He made a note of the numbers on Jack's hospital bracelet.
(c) He gave Jack a tattoo.
(d) He called the doctor every time anything looked amiss.
3. Who is Tony Atwood?
(a) The man who coined Asperger's syndrome.
(b) The man who gave John the book "Asperger's Syndrome."
(c) The author of "Asperger's syndrome."
(d) The doctor who diagnosed John's Asperger's syndrome.
4. What did John do to make sure that Jack didn't have the same troubles he did?
(a) He made sure that the baby never heard him fighting with Little Bear.
(b) Introduced him to a lot of people.
(c) Gave him a lot of toys to play with.
(d) He always made him stop crying.
5. What force did John have at his fingertips?
(b) The law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Jack when John was diagnosed with Asperger's?
2. Why does John say machines appeal to him?
3. What did John put in the holes he dug at Halloween?
4. What did Professor Edwards open up to John?
5. How does John say he treated his son?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)