|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did John spend the summer when he was thirteen?
2. Why does John say machines appeal to him?
(a) He can hide in them.
(b) He can hear them speak.
(c) He is not challenged by them.
(d) He can control them.
3. What does John say changed after he learned he had Asperger's syndrome?
(a) He tried to look people in the eye more.
(b) He took drugs that eased his tensions.
(c) He prayed more often.
(d) He apologized to his wife more.
4. What was Chris' emergency?
(a) He needed to know about the family history.
(b) He needed to get away from Dr. Finch.
(c) He wanted to get in touch with their mother.
(d) He wanted to buy new clothes.
5. How does John characterize T.R. Rosenberg?
(a) His exact opposite.
(b) His twin.
(c) A complement to John's personality, with social strengths and no math skills.
(d) Similar to John for his aloofness, but more articulate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What power did John have through his job?
2. What did John come to believe about dogs?
3. How reliable were John's machines?
4. How does John characterize the city to Chris?
5. Where did John meet Mary Trompke?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)