|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John say he treated his son?
(a) He left him to Little Bear.
(b) He took him everywhere.
(c) He ignored him.
(d) He was always trying to get him to go to sleep.
2. What was John afraid of after his son's birth?
(a) That his son would die suddenly.
(b) That he might find out that he was not the father.
(c) That his son would be switched with another baby.
(d) That he would lose his wife.
3. How long did John take to finish the year-long electronics course he was enrolled in?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) A semester.
4. When was John's son born?
(a) Early 1990s.
(b) Mid 1980s.
(c) Early 1980s.
(d) Late 1980s.
5. What did John come to believe about dogs?
(a) That they could speak to him.
(b) That they were afraid of him.
(c) That they could kill him.
(d) That he had to kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say changed after he learned he had Asperger's syndrome?
2. What tool was John fascinated by?
3. What did John put in the holes he dug at Halloween?
4. Who is Tony Atwood?
5. What does John say he has trouble with?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)