|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marnie notice about Law and David?
2. Where does Law invite Marnie to go in Chapter 7?
3. What make of car does Law drive?
4. Where does Law send David when he is done swimming at his house?
5. Who does Marnie visit in the rest home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David tell Law about Marnie?
2. Where does Law take Marnie and David after the game?
3. What does Law do after David leaves?
4. Why does Law call Marnie a liar?
5. Who took on the responsibility of raising David before and after Sharon's death?
6. What are the results on the blood test Law had done on himself and David?
7. Why did Sharon not have an abortion?
8. Whom did Marnie pose nude for?
9. Where does Law invite Marnie to go with him?
10. What is wrong with Marnie's mother?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the anonymous letters. Who sends the letters? Why does this person send the letters? What does this person hope will happen? What is the possible fallout of these letters for Law? For Marnie? Does the author of the letters take all of this into consideration before sending them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How long has Marnie had a crush on Law? How has this crush affected her life? Are Marnie's feelings for Law directly related to her choice not to marry? Why or why not? What else might have effected Marnie's decision not to marry?
Essay Topic 3
What does Marnie's decision to raise David after Sharon's death say about her character? What kind of a person is Marnie? Why did Marnie take custody of David at such a young age? Did guilt play a role in Marnie's choice? Why or why not?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)