|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe the relationship is between Marnie and Law?
(a) David believes Law is Marnie's new business partner.
(b) David believes Law is Marnie's ex-boyfriend.
(c) David believes Marnie and Law are having an affair.
(d) David believes Law is Marnie's brother.
2. What is the significance of the story Law tells Marnie in chapter 15?
(a) The story reveals Law's growing feelings for Marnie.
(b) The story explains why Law has tried to seduce Marnie so many times.
(c) The story explains why Law is so immature.
(d) The story reveals Law's nepharious plans for David.
3. In Chapter 11, about what does Marnie say she wished she had lied?
(a) David being Law's son
(b) Her feelings for Law
(c) Her mother's part in the anonymous letters Law recieved
(d) The identity of David's mother
4. Who does Marnie see coming out of a bedroom at Law's house?
(a) Her mother
(d) Her neighbor
5. What is Law talking about in his kitchen with his pilot buddies in Chapter 10?
(a) Their favorite sports teams
(b) Their exploits, mostly Law's
(c) Their missions in space
(d) Their children
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sharon when David was conceived?
2. What does Marnie believe Law is attempting to do with his expensive gift?
3. What excuse does Marnie give in Chapter 17 for allowing Law to seduce her?
4. In Chapter 11, whose identity does Law request Marnie to give him?
5. What does Marnie see in the bushes outside Law's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marnie discover while visiting her mother in the rest home?
2. What does Marnie decide should happen after David discovers the truth about Law?
3. What does Marnie find at Law's house?
4. What does David believe Marnie's relationship with Law is?
5. What does Law give David for his birthday?
6. What does Law do that surprises Marnie?
7. What does Marnie say about Law's gift to David?
8. Who takes David to get his driver's license?
9. Why does Marnie find Law's desire to be a part of David's life amusing?
10. How does Law claim Marnie has harmed David by not getting married?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)