|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David believe the relationship is between Marnie and Law?
(a) David believes Law is Marnie's brother.
(b) David believes Law is Marnie's new business partner.
(c) David believes Law is Marnie's ex-boyfriend.
(d) David believes Marnie and Law are having an affair.
2. What gift does Marnie's mother give David for his sixteenth birthday?
(a) A computer
(b) A video game
(c) A car
(d) A key ring
3. What does David reveal he has figured out about Law in Chapter 12?
(a) David has figured out Law is a famous astronaut.
(b) David has figured out Law is his father.
(c) David has figured out Law is Marnie's ex-boyfriend.
(d) David has figured out Law is Marnie's brother.
4. Where does Law take David in chapter 12?
(a) Law takes David to dinner.
(b) Law takes David to Cape Canaveral.
(c) Law takes David to see Victory.
(d) Law takes David to Hawaii.
5. What does Suzette tell Marnie in Chapter 10?
(a) Suzette tells Marnie that Law is already married to someone else.
(b) Suzette tells Marnie that Law is a wonderful lover.
(c) Suzette tells Marnie that Law is her fiance.
(d) Suzette tells Marnie about Law's behavior toward her the night of their last date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Law steal from Marnie while they prepare the cake?
2. Who does David believe his biological mother is in Chapter 12?
3. How old was Marnie the summer David was conceived?
4. What does Marnie give David for his birthday?
5. What is Law's excuse for the extravagant gift he gives David for his birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marnie not believe Law would be a good role model to David?
2. Why did Law consult an attorney?
3. What does Law give David for his birthday?
4. Where does Marnie go after her mother's death?
5. What does David believe Marnie's relationship with Law is?
6. Why does Marnie find Law's desire to be a part of David's life amusing?
7. What happens between Marnie and Law the morning after Marnie's mother dies?
8. What does Marnie discover while visiting her mother in the rest home?
9. Why is Marnie crying when David comes home?
10. What happens to Marnie's mother the night of David's birthday?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)