|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Marnie decide not to give David for his birthday?
(a) A used car
(b) A set of new clothes
(c) A television
(d) A gaming system
2. In Chapter 11, whose identity does Law request Marnie to give him?
(a) Marnie's lawyer
(b) The doctor who delivered David
(c) The doctor treating Marnie's mother
(d) The man who broke her heart
3. What does David think of Law's relationship with his mother?
(a) David believes Law used Sharon badly and resents him for it.
(b) David believes Law treated Sharon well, considering their ages at the time.
(c) David believes Law was in love with Sharon and still is.
(d) David believes Law was not respectful of Sharon.
4. What does Law tell Marnie as he puts her to bed in Chapter 15?
(a) A story about his childhood
(b) A bedtime story
(c) A racy joke
(d) A story about his heydey in the astronaut program
5. What does Marnie tell David he should show toward women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad news does Marnie get in the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What rule did Law break with Marnie in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Marnie see coming out of a bedroom at Law's house?
4. What has Marnie come to tell Law in Chapter 10?
5. What wakes Marnie and Law in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Marnie go after her mother's death?
2. What does Marnie say about Law's gift to David?
3. What name does Law want Marnie to take?
4. Why would Marnie's mother write letters to Law?
5. What does Law do that surprises Marnie?
6. Why does Marnie find Law's desire to be a part of David's life amusing?
7. What does Marnie see when she stumbles across David's room?
8. What happens to Marnie's mother the night of David's birthday?
9. Who does David believe is his mother?
10. Who takes David to get his driver's license?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)