|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David refer to as his mom in Chapter 13?
(a) His grandmother
(d) His math teacher
2. How long does Law claim to have been in the spare bedroom with Marnie in Chapter 16?
(a) A few minutes
(c) All night
(d) An hour
3. What does David believe the relationship is between Marnie and Law?
(a) David believes Law is Marnie's brother.
(b) David believes Marnie and Law are having an affair.
(c) David believes Law is Marnie's ex-boyfriend.
(d) David believes Law is Marnie's new business partner.
4. What does Marnie say when Law tells her he wants to spend quality time with David in Chapter 10?
(a) Marnie mocks Law, unable to believe he knows what quality time is.
(b) Marnie tells Law she will never allow him alone with David again.
(c) Marnie agrees.
(d) Marnie tells Law she wants child support for all the years she spent raising David.
5. What gift does Marnie notice Law has bought for David when she goes into David's room accidentally in Chapter 16?
(a) A new bike
(b) A television
(c) A computer
(d) A gaming system
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzette tell Marnie in Chapter 10?
2. Where is David in Chapters 15 and 16?
3. What does Marnie find when she arrives at Law's house a few days before David's birthday?
4. In Chapter 11, to whom does Law say he has spoken?
5. What does David think of Law's relationship with his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who takes David to get his driver's license?
2. What does Law do that surprises Marnie?
3. What does Law tell Marnie wants to do about his name?
4. Why does Marnie not believe Law would be a good role model to David?
5. What does Marnie find at Law's house?
6. Why would Marnie's mother write letters to Law?
7. What happens between Marnie and Law the morning after Marnie's mother dies?
8. What does Marnie discover while visiting her mother in the rest home?
9. Why did Law consult an attorney?
10. Why is Marnie crying when David comes home?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)