|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes instant friends with David in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Howard
2. When does Marnie expect to see Law again?
(a) The following day
(c) In a week
(d) In a month
3. What is David's least favorite sport?
4. What does Law say when Marnie asks what he plans to do in regards to the test results showing he might be David's father?
(a) Nothing, Law has no plans to get to know his son.
(b) Law asks for custody of David.
(c) Nothing, Law refuses to answer.
(d) Law tells Marnie the test was done incorrectly.
5. What does David do at Law's house in Chapter 6?
(a) Makes dinner for everyone
(b) Goes for a walk on Law's property
(c) Watches cable television
(d) Goes swimming
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Marnie waiting for when Law arrives?
2. What is Marnie's biggest fear in connection to Law's sudden interest in David?
3. Victory is _________________
4. What do David and Law have in common?
5. The Tornadoes are ________________
Short Essay Questions
1. What brings Law to Marnie's home expectedtly?
2. Who is Marnie Hibbs?
3. Why does Law call Marnie a liar?
4. What excuse does Law give for waiting so long to invite Marnie to the dinner?
5. What does Law give David?
6. Why does Marnie get a dress discounted?
7. What are the results on the blood test Law had done on himself and David?
8. Who took on the responsibility of raising David before and after Sharon's death?
9. What is wrong with Marnie's mother?
10. Why does Marnie tell David Law came to their home?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)