|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marnie and Law first meet?
(a) Ft. Worth
2. The Pirates are _______________________
(a) David's basketball team
(b) David's soccer team
(c) David's baseball team
(d) David's football team
3. Who appears in the majority of photographs of David's childhood beside David?
(a) Marnie's mother
(b) Marnie's father
4. What does Law notice is similar between Suzette and Venus?
(a) They are both angry with him.
(b) They are both an inconvenience.
(c) They have only two legs.
(d) They both have brown eyes.
5. Where does Law take Marnie and David after pizza?
(a) The rest home
(b) Marnie's house
(c) His house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzette represent to Law?
2. Who does Mr. Howard represent?
3. Law Kincaid is _________________
4. Whose son does Marnie claim David to be?
5. Marnie is surprised at David's game by the appearance of who?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Law do after David leaves?
2. What happened to the career of Marnie's father in the aftermath of Sharon's pregnancy?
3. Where does Law take Marnie?
4. Who took on the responsibility of raising David before and after Sharon's death?
5. What does Law give David?
6. What does Law reveal to Marnie that he is afraid of regarding the anonymous letters?
7. Who is David Hibbs?
8. Who is David's mother?
9. Why does Marnie tell David Law came to their home?
10. What brings Law to Marnie's home expectedtly?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)