|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has David never been allowed to have a dog?
(a) Because he is allergic.
(b) Because his grandmother would not allow it.
(c) Because Marnie is allergic.
(d) Because Marnie would not allow it.
2. Who scores the winning point during the game?
(a) David's best friend
(c) Mr. Howard's son
3. What do the letters ask Law to do?
(a) The letters ask Law to pay child support.
(b) The letters are an attempt to mislead Law about David's real father.
(c) The letters ask Law to take custody of his son.
(d) The letters are an attempt to extort money.
4. What do David and Law have in common?
(a) They both read Westerns.
(b) They both drive fast cars.
(c) They are both bookworms.
(d) They are both athletic.
5. Who did Marnie think of when she had a sexual relationship with a sculptor?
(a) Her father
(c) An ex-boyfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is Mr. Howard interested in in Chapter 2?
2. What name does Law call Marnie when she refuses to swim in the attire he requested?
3. Why is Law skeptical about the possibility that David is his child?
4. What does Law decide he can no longer do now that he is a father?
5. Who provided most of David's care from the moment he came home from the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David tell Law about Marnie?
2. What does Law do after David leaves?
3. What does Law give David?
4. Why does Marnie tell David Law came to their home?
5. Who is Law Kincaid?
6. What happened to the career of Marnie's father in the aftermath of Sharon's pregnancy?
7. Where does Law invite Marnie to go with him?
8. What are the results on the blood test Law had done on himself and David?
9. What does Law ask Marnie permission to do?
10. Why does Law wait for Marnie?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)