|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Mr. and Mrs. Hibbs about Sharon's pregnancy?
(a) A friend
2. What is Law's least favorite sport?
3. What does Marnie recall that Law does not?
(a) Most of their mutual friends
(b) The name of David's mother
(c) Most of the summer they spent together
(d) The night David was conceived
4. Who appears in the majority of photographs of David's childhood beside David?
(b) Marnie's father
(c) Marnie's mother
5. What relationship is Mr. Howard interested in in Chapter 2?
(a) Marnie's relationship to David
(b) Marnie's relationship to Mr. Howard
(c) Marnie's relationship to Van Gogh
(d) Marnie's relationship to Law
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Law do after Suzette leaves?
2. Who does Law believe David's father is?
3. How old was Marnie when she became David's guardian?
4. What are the results of the blood test Law had done?
5. Who did Sharon confide in about her pregnancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marnie tell David Law came to their home?
2. What does Law reveal to Marnie that he is afraid of regarding the anonymous letters?
3. Why does Law call Marnie a liar?
4. What happened to the career of Marnie's father in the aftermath of Sharon's pregnancy?
5. What do Law and Marnie spend much of the following afternoon doing?
6. What project is Marnie hoping to get the contract to work on?
7. Who is Marnie Hibbs?
8. Who is waiting for Law when he returns home?
9. What does Law ask Marnie permission to do?
10. Who is Law Kincaid?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)