|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do at Law's house in Chapter 6?
(a) Goes for a walk on Law's property
(b) Goes swimming
(c) Watches cable television
(d) Makes dinner for everyone
2. Why has David never been allowed to have a dog?
(a) Because his grandmother would not allow it.
(b) Because he is allergic.
(c) Because Marnie would not allow it.
(d) Because Marnie is allergic.
3. What is Marnie doing when Law arrives?
(a) Paying bills
(b) Cleaning the house
(c) Working in the garden
(d) Working in her art studio
4. What ruined Mr. Hibbs' career as a preacher?
(a) Marnie's joy of spreading gossip
(b) Sharon's death
(c) Sharon's pregnancy
(d) Marnie's fight for custody of David
5. Who drives Marnie to the rest home?
(d) Mr. Howard
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sharon plan to do about the pregnancy?
2. Where did Marnie and Law first meet?
3. Who scores the winning point during the game?
4. Suzette is _______________________________
5. Why does Law drive a fast car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What brings Law to Marnie's home expectedtly?
2. Whom did Marnie pose nude for?
3. What reason did Marnie have for sleeping with the sculptor?
4. What changes does Law expect will have to be made in his life now that he is a father?
5. What excuse does Law give for waiting so long to invite Marnie to the dinner?
6. What does Law do after David leaves?
7. Who is David Hibbs?
8. Who is Law Kincaid?
9. What do Law and Marnie spend much of the following afternoon doing?
10. What does Law give David?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)