|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marnie need to buy, but cannot afford for the dinner party?
(b) A new dress
(c) A purse
2. Who makes instant friends with David in Chapter 6?
(d) Mr. Howard
3. Who drives Marnie to the rest home?
(d) Mr. Howard
4. Victory is _________________
(a) Law's mansion.
(b) Law's dog.
(c) Law's car.
(d) Law's space shuttle.
5. What relationship is Mr. Howard interested in in Chapter 2?
(a) Marnie's relationship to David
(b) Marnie's relationship to Mr. Howard
(c) Marnie's relationship to Law
(d) Marnie's relationship to Van Gogh
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Marnie been in love with for more than seventeen years?
2. What does David say about his father to Law?
3. Who did Sharon confide in about her pregnancy?
4. Why is Suzette waiting inside Law's house?
5. What does Marnie lie about in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the career of Marnie's father in the aftermath of Sharon's pregnancy?
2. What do Law and Marnie spend much of the following afternoon doing?
3. How did Sharon die?
4. What are the results on the blood test Law had done on himself and David?
5. Who shows up at David's soccer game?
6. What does David tell Law about Marnie?
7. Why does Marnie get a dress discounted?
8. Who is Law Kincaid?
9. Why does Law wait for Marnie?
10. Who is waiting for Law when he returns home?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)