|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Marnie been in love with for more than seventeen years?
(a) A boyfriend she met the same summer David was conceived
(b) Mr. Howard
2. What does Marnie show Law in Chapter 8?
(a) Picture albums from David's childhood
(b) David's childhood momentos
(c) Legal papers giving Marnie custody of David
(d) David's birth certificate
3. Who told Mr. and Mrs. Hibbs about Sharon's pregnancy?
(a) A friend
4. What do the letters ask Law to do?
(a) The letters ask Law to take custody of his son.
(b) The letters ask Law to pay child support.
(c) The letters are an attempt to extort money.
(d) The letters are an attempt to mislead Law about David's real father.
5. Suzette is _______________________________
(a) the woman who cleans Law's house.
(b) Law's sister.
(c) Law's girlfriend.
(d) a woman with whom Law had a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Law take Marnie and David after pizza?
2. Who does Marnie say is David's father?
3. Victory is _________________
4. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
5. What is Law's least favorite sport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marnie get a dress discounted?
2. Who is Law Kincaid?
3. What does Law give David?
4. What changes does Law expect will have to be made in his life now that he is a father?
5. Where does Law invite Marnie to go with him?
6. Who is Marnie Hibbs?
7. Why did Sharon not have an abortion?
8. Where does Law take Marnie?
9. What does David tell Law about Marnie?
10. Who told Sharon's parents about her pregnancy?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)