|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Law's least favorite sport?
2. Law came to Marnie's house because ________________________
(a) of the death of a mutual friend.
(b) of some anonymous letters he recieved.
(c) David called him.
(d) Marnie wrote to him.
3. Where does Law take Marnie and David after pizza?
(a) The rest home
(b) Marnie's house
(d) His house
4. What does Marnie use to describe her sister's behavior when they were kids?
(a) Reckless and self absorbed
(b) Wild and undisciplined
(c) Kind and caring
(d) Generous and giving
5. What does Suzette represent to Law?
(a) His future spouse
(b) His fear of committment
(c) His celebrity
(d) His freedom as a bachelor
6. Who does Law believe David's father is?
(b) Mr. Howard
(c) Marnie's neighbor
(d) Marnie's father
7. Why does Law believe Marnie wrote the anonymous letters?
(a) They are in her handwriting.
(b) They are on stationary with her business letterhead.
(c) They have her return address.
(d) They are signed with her name.
8. What does Law say when Marnie asks what he plans to do in regards to the test results showing he might be David's father?
(a) Law asks for custody of David.
(b) Nothing, Law refuses to answer.
(c) Law tells Marnie the test was done incorrectly.
(d) Nothing, Law has no plans to get to know his son.
9. What excuse does Law give for asking Marnie to a dinner party so late in the day?
(a) His assistant forgot to tell him about it.
(b) His other date canceled at the last minute.
(c) The idea of David being his son has left him distracted.
(d) He lost the invitation until that afternoon.
10. What make of car does Law drive?
11. For what project is Marnie hoping to get the contract?
(a) Designing a new ad campaign for the city of Houston
(b) Designing a new portrait for a rich client
(c) Designing the cover of a new novel
(d) Designing the cover of the Houston Telephone Directory
12. What does conclusive mean?
13. What does David tell Law he approves of in Chapter 7?
(a) Law's choice of professions
(b) Law's relationship with Marnie
(c) Law's choice of cars
(d) Law's decision to wear a tuxedo
14. What does Law decide he can no longer do now that he is a father?
(a) Drink alcoholic beverages
(b) Hang out in the hot tub
(c) Have wild parties
(d) Have insignificant relationships with women
15. What derogatory name does Law use for Suzette and women like her?
(a) Blond Airhead
(b) Blond Bombshell
(c) Blond Nitwit
(d) Blond Bimbo
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sharon's father force her to keep David?
2. What does Law notice is similar between Suzette and Venus?
3. What is Marnie's biggest fear in connection to Law's sudden interest in David?
4. What does Marnie show Law in Chapter 8?
5. What female body part does David say is unimportant to men?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)