|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the letters ask Law to do?
(a) The letters are an attempt to extort money.
(b) The letters ask Law to pay child support.
(c) The letters ask Law to take custody of his son.
(d) The letters are an attempt to mislead Law about David's real father.
2. What does David tell Law his school friends think of Marnie?
(a) David says his friends dislike Marnie because of her strict rules.
(b) David says his friends think of Marnie as a second mother.
(c) David says his friends find Marnie attractive.
(d) David says his friends dislike Marnie because she tries to act like them.
3. Where did Marnie and Law first meet?
(b) Ft. Worth
4. David Hibbs is __________________
(a) Marnie's neighbor.
(b) Marnie's husband.
(c) Marnie's son.
(d) Marnie's nephew.
5. What does Law attempt to do when alone with Marnie?
(a) Law tries to seduce Marnie.
(b) Law tries to convince Marnie to give up custody of David.
(c) Law tries to get Marnie to move in with him.
(d) Law tries to convice Marnie to admit she is David's biological mother.
6. What does Law wear to go swimming?
(a) A small bathing suit
(c) A pair of underwear
(d) His street clothes
7. What does Law decide he can no longer do now that he is a father?
(a) Drink alcoholic beverages
(b) Have insignificant relationships with women
(c) Have wild parties
(d) Hang out in the hot tub
8. Who does Marnie visit in the rest home?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
9. What female body part does David say is unimportant to men?
10. Law takes David _________________________
(a) to the movies.
(b) for a ride in his car.
(c) out to dinner.
11. Where does Law send David when he is done swimming at his house?
(a) To the library to study
(b) To buy some milk
(c) To take the trash out
(d) To walk the dog
12. What does David say about his father to Law?
(a) David says that his father did not want hiim.
(b) David says that he has been searching for his father since he learned to use the Internet.
(c) David says that his father is dead.
(d) David says he does not know who his father is, but that it does not matter.
13. What is Law's least favorite sport?
14. Who appears in the majority of photographs of David's childhood beside David?
(a) Marnie's mother
(d) Marnie's father
15. Law Kincaid is _________________
(a) an actor.
(b) a famous astronaut.
(c) a military pilot.
(d) a musician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Law drive a fast car?
2. The Pirates are _______________________
3. Venus is _______________________
4. Who is Sharon?
5. What is Marnie doing when Law arrives?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)