|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Law send David when he is done swimming at his house?
(a) To the library to study
(b) To buy some milk
(c) To walk the dog
(d) To take the trash out
2. In Chapter 11, whose identity does Law request Marnie to give him?
(a) The doctor treating Marnie's mother
(b) The doctor who delivered David
(c) Marnie's lawyer
(d) The man who broke her heart
3. What is character growth?
(a) When a character ages through the course of a story.
(b) When a character shows physical changes in a story.
(c) When a character shows a change in maturity through the course of a plot.
(d) When a character changes appearance through the course of a story.
4. Marnie is surprised at David's game by the appearance of who?
(c) Her mother
(d) Mr. Howard
5. Venus is _______________________
(a) Law's dog.
(b) Law's brother.
(c) Law's cat.
(d) Law's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scores the winning point during the game?
2. What does David believe the relationship is between Marnie and Law?
3. What gift does Marnie notice Law has bought for David when she goes into David's room accidentally in Chapter 16?
4. What does Marnie say when Law tells her he wants to spend quality time with David in Chapter 10?
5. Marnie say Law does not know the meaning of ____________________.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)