|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Law say worries him the most about the anonymous letters?
(a) Law is worried that David might inherit a genetic disease that runs in his family.
(b) Law is concerned about having to pay child support.
(c) Law is concerned David will not like having him as a father.
(d) Law is concerned about a scandal that could damage his career.
2. Who has Marnie been in love with for more than seventeen years?
(a) Mr. Howard
(d) A boyfriend she met the same summer David was conceived
3. Law takes David _________________________
(a) for a ride in his car.
(b) to the movies.
(c) out to dinner.
4. In Chapter 11, to whom does Law say he has spoken?
(a) Law says he spoke to David.
(b) Law says he spoke to Marnie's mother.
(c) Law says he has talked to a lawyer.
(d) Law says he has spoken to Sharon.
5. What did Marnie do in her past that she believes would shock Law?
(a) Smoked cigarettes
(b) Posed naked for a painter
(c) Posed naked for a sculptor
(d) Drank beer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David tell Law his school friends think of Marnie?
2. What does David say about Marnie's new dress?
3. Who does Marnie see coming out of a bedroom at Law's house?
4. What does Marnie show Law in Chapter 8?
5. What ruined Mr. Hibbs' career as a preacher?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)