|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Law put in Marnie's drink in Chapter 15?
(d) A sleeping pill
2. Did Sharon want her son?
(a) Yes, Sharon fought with her parents to keep her child.
(b) No, Sharon never wanted David.
(c) No, Sharon kept David to make Marnie jealous.
(d) Yes, Sharon doted on David.
3. What does Marnie go to Law's house to tell David in Chapter 15?
(a) That his grandmother has died.
(b) That David's best friend has died.
(c) That she does not want David to come back to her house.
(d) That Law is suing for custody of him.
4. What caused Sharon's death?
(a) Sharon's use of alcohol
(c) Heart disease
(d) A stroke
5. What does Law attempt to do when alone with Marnie?
(a) Law tries to convice Marnie to admit she is David's biological mother.
(b) Law tries to seduce Marnie.
(c) Law tries to get Marnie to move in with him.
(d) Law tries to convince Marnie to give up custody of David.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Law say is the reason he came to see Marnie?
2. Why does Law drive a fast car?
3. What does Marnie discover in her mother's drawer while visiting the rest home?
4. What is the significance of the story Law tells Marnie in chapter 15?
5. Who did David confess to hitting in Chapter 5?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)