|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Venus is _______________________
(a) Law's son.
(b) Law's cat.
(c) Law's brother.
(d) Law's dog.
2. What does Marnie swear to fight for in Chapter 11?
(a) Custody of David
(b) The contract for the design for the cover of the Houston Telephone Directory
(c) The ownership of her house
(d) Law's affections
3. Who does Law believe David's father is?
(a) Marnie's neighbor
(b) Mr. Howard
(c) Marnie's father
4. Who does Marnie visit in the rest home?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
5. In Chapter 11, what does Law tell Marnie she made him see about his friends?
(a) Law says Marnie made him see how obsessed with sex his friends are.
(b) Law says Marnie made him see how his friends drink too much.
(c) Law says that he now sees how superficial his friends are.
(d) Law says he appreciates his friends all the more now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marnie use to describe her sister's behavior when they were kids?
2. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
3. Whose son does Marnie claim David to be?
4. What does Marnie recall that Law does not?
5. What does Law tell David about his behavior with Sharon that summer seventeen years ago?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)