|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
(a) Because it does not fit in with his role as father.
(b) Because he is in training for a new space flight.
(c) Because his mother would not approve.
(d) Because he has decided brunettes are more fun.
2. Why does Law believe Marnie has never gotten married?
(a) Law believes Marnie has a man and is lying about him.
(b) Law believes Marnie is unwilling to share David with a man.
(c) Law claims Marnie is afraid of committment.
(d) Law claims David makes it difficult for Marnie to find a man.
3. What does David tell Law his school friends think of Marnie?
(a) David says his friends find Marnie attractive.
(b) David says his friends dislike Marnie because she tries to act like them.
(c) David says his friends think of Marnie as a second mother.
(d) David says his friends dislike Marnie because of her strict rules.
4. Who does Marnie say is David's father?
(a) Mr. Howard
5. What does David call Marnie in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marnie think people believe she is more serious than she is?
2. Who appears in the majority of photographs of David's childhood beside David?
3. Who did David confess to hitting in Chapter 5?
4. Who told Mr. and Mrs. Hibbs about Sharon's pregnancy?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Law say is the reason he came to see Marnie?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)