|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say about his father to Law?
(a) David says that his father is dead.
(b) David says he does not know who his father is, but that it does not matter.
(c) David says that his father did not want hiim.
(d) David says that he has been searching for his father since he learned to use the Internet.
2. Why does Law believe Marnie wrote the anonymous letters?
(a) They are in her handwriting.
(b) They are on stationary with her business letterhead.
(c) They are signed with her name.
(d) They have her return address.
3. Who does Law believe David's father is?
(a) Marnie's father
(b) Mr. Howard
(d) Marnie's neighbor
4. Who is Mr. Howard?
(a) A potential client of Marnie's
(b) A coworker of Law's
(c) Marnie's cousin
(d) Marnie's boyfriend
5. Marnie Hibbs is ____________________
(a) a freelance children's book illustrator.
(b) a freelance artist.
(c) a freelance accountant.
(d) a freelance writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Law came to Marnie's house because ________________________
2. What name does Law call Marnie when she refuses to swim in the attire he requested?
3. Why did Sharon's father force her to keep David?
4. The Pirates are _______________________
5. What does Marnie use to describe her sister's behavior when they were kids?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)