|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Law decide he can no longer do now that he is a father?
(a) Hang out in the hot tub
(b) Have insignificant relationships with women
(c) Drink alcoholic beverages
(d) Have wild parties
2. Why does Marnie think people believe she is more serious than she is?
(a) Her eyes make her appear serious.
(b) She never smiles.
(c) Her hair is prematurely grey, giving her a more mature appearance.
(d) She never jokes.
3. Who scores the winning point during the game?
(a) David's best friend
(b) Mr. Howard's son
4. Why does Law believe Marnie has never gotten married?
(a) Law believes Marnie has a man and is lying about him.
(b) Law claims Marnie is afraid of committment.
(c) Law believes Marnie is unwilling to share David with a man.
(d) Law claims David makes it difficult for Marnie to find a man.
5. What does Marnie fail to understand about Law's interest in David?
(a) That Law does not want his son to be an astronaut.
(b) That Law is too busy to spend time with David.
(c) That Law wants to be a father to David for the long haul.
(d) That Law does not have the money to pay child support.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Marnie expect to see Law again?
2. Who does Marnie say is David's father?
3. Why does Law believe Marnie wrote the anonymous letters?
4. Law Kincaid is _________________
5. What do the letters ask Law to do?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)