|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
(a) Because he has decided brunettes are more fun.
(b) Because he is in training for a new space flight.
(c) Because his mother would not approve.
(d) Because it does not fit in with his role as father.
2. What did Marnie do in her past that she believes would shock Law?
(a) Posed naked for a painter
(b) Smoked cigarettes
(c) Drank beer
(d) Posed naked for a sculptor
3. What do the letters ask Law to do?
(a) The letters are an attempt to mislead Law about David's real father.
(b) The letters ask Law to pay child support.
(c) The letters ask Law to take custody of his son.
(d) The letters are an attempt to extort money.
4. What make of car does Law drive?
5. Who does Mr. Howard represent?
(a) Mr. Howard represents an ad agency.
(b) Mr. Howard represents a judge in an art contest.
(c) Mr. Howard represents an art buyer.
(d) Mr. Howard represents an art dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marnie doing when Law arrives?
2. What did Sharon plan to do about the pregnancy?
3. Who does Marnie say is David's father?
4. What does David say about his father to Law?
5. What do David and Law have in common?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)