|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marnie say is David's father?
(d) Mr. Howard
2. What relationship is Mr. Howard interested in in Chapter 2?
(a) Marnie's relationship to Van Gogh
(b) Marnie's relationship to David
(c) Marnie's relationship to Law
(d) Marnie's relationship to Mr. Howard
3. Who told Mr. and Mrs. Hibbs about Sharon's pregnancy?
(d) A friend
4. David Hibbs is __________________
(a) Marnie's son.
(b) Marnie's nephew.
(c) Marnie's neighbor.
(d) Marnie's husband.
5. Why does Marnie claim she does not have a relationship with a man?
(a) Marnie claims a relationship with a man would interfere with her relationship with David.
(b) Marnie says she does not want a man to control her life.
(c) Marnie says that a relationship with a man would distract her from her work.
(d) Marnie says that a relationship with a man would require more energy than she has left at the end of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Law believe Marnie has never gotten married?
2. Law came to Marnie's house because ________________________
3. What does Law attempt to do when alone with Marnie?
4. What did Sharon plan to do about the pregnancy?
5. The Tornadoes are ________________
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)