|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Law believe David's father is?
(a) Marnie's father
(b) Mr. Howard
(d) Marnie's neighbor
2. Who does Mr. Howard represent?
(a) Mr. Howard represents an ad agency.
(b) Mr. Howard represents an art buyer.
(c) Mr. Howard represents an art dealer.
(d) Mr. Howard represents a judge in an art contest.
3. Who does Marnie say is David's father?
(c) Mr. Howard
4. Who does Marnie visit in the rest home?
(a) Her father
(b) Her mother
5. What does David call Marnie in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Victory is _________________
2. Is Marnie happy Law has come back into her life?
3. Marnie Hibbs is ____________________
4. What does Marnie lie about in Chapter 1?
5. What do David and Law have in common?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)