|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David call Marnie in Chapter 1?
2. What does Marnie fail to understand about Law's interest in David?
(a) That Law does not have the money to pay child support.
(b) That Law is too busy to spend time with David.
(c) That Law wants to be a father to David for the long haul.
(d) That Law does not want his son to be an astronaut.
3. What does Law do after Suzette leaves?
(a) Goes out with another woman
(b) Goes to bed
(c) Has dinner alone
(d) Soaks in the hot tub
4. How did Sharon die?
(a) Sharon died in a car accident.
(b) Sharon had a stroke.
(c) Sharon died of cancer.
(d) Sharon died of heart disease.
5. What does Marnie recall that Law does not?
(a) Most of the summer they spent together
(b) The name of David's mother
(c) The night David was conceived
(d) Most of their mutual friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Suzette represent to Law?
2. Why does Law drive a fast car?
3. What do the letters ask Law to do?
4. What does Marnie lie about in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Sharon?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)