|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Marnie happy Law has come back into her life?
(a) No, Marnie never liked Law.
(b) No, Marnie worries about the threat Law represents to her relationship with David.
(c) Yes, Marnie is tired of raising David and is ready to hand him over to his father.
(d) Yes, Marnie hopes Law has returned to tell her he has been in love with her all these years.
2. Who does Marnie visit in the rest home?
(b) Her father
(d) Her mother
3. Why does Law drive a fast car?
(a) It reminds him of flying.
(b) It reminds him of his younger days.
(c) It makes him feel powerful.
(d) It makes him feel strong.
4. Law came to Marnie's house because ________________________
(a) of some anonymous letters he recieved.
(b) David called him.
(c) Marnie wrote to him.
(d) of the death of a mutual friend.
5. What do David and Law have in common?
(a) They are both bookworms.
(b) They are both athletic.
(c) They both drive fast cars.
(d) They both read Westerns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Marnie to the rest home?
2. What does Marnie fail to understand about Law's interest in David?
3. What does Law decide he can no longer do now that he is a father?
4. What relationship is Mr. Howard interested in in Chapter 2?
5. What does Marnie notice about Law and David?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)