|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marnie recall that Law does not?
(a) Most of their mutual friends
(b) Most of the summer they spent together
(c) The name of David's mother
(d) The night David was conceived
2. Law came to Marnie's house because ________________________
(a) of some anonymous letters he recieved.
(b) of the death of a mutual friend.
(c) Marnie wrote to him.
(d) David called him.
3. What does Suzette represent to Law?
(a) His freedom as a bachelor
(b) His fear of committment
(c) His celebrity
(d) His future spouse
4. When does Marnie expect to see Law again?
(a) In a month
(b) The following day
(d) In a week
5. Why does Law decide he can no longer have a woman like Suzette waiting for him at home?
(a) Because he has decided brunettes are more fun.
(b) Because his mother would not approve.
(c) Because he is in training for a new space flight.
(d) Because it does not fit in with his role as father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Mr. and Mrs. Hibbs about Sharon's pregnancy?
2. Where did Marnie and Law first meet?
3. Venus is _______________________
4. Did Law know Marnie in the past?
5. Who is Marnie waiting for when Law arrives?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)