|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is Marnie happy Law has come back into her life?
(a) Yes, Marnie hopes Law has returned to tell her he has been in love with her all these years.
(b) Yes, Marnie is tired of raising David and is ready to hand him over to his father.
(c) No, Marnie worries about the threat Law represents to her relationship with David.
(d) No, Marnie never liked Law.
2. What does Law tell David about his behavior with Sharon that summer seventeen years ago?
(a) That it was all in fun.
(b) That he should be grateful because his disrespect gave David life.
(c) That it was wrong and inexcusable.
(d) That it was the result of youth and alcohol.
3. What does David tell Law he approves of in Chapter 7?
(a) Law's decision to wear a tuxedo
(b) Law's relationship with Marnie
(c) Law's choice of cars
(d) Law's choice of professions
4. What does Marnie tell David he should show toward women?
5. What makes Marnie jealous when she arrives at a party at Law's house?
(a) The sight of David making out with a classmate
(b) The sight of a woman kissing Law
(c) The sight of David flirting with an older woman
(d) The sight of a woman kissing a famous pilot she has a crush on
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chose David's first name?
2. Did Law know Marnie in the past?
3. Who does David believe his biological mother is in Chapter 12?
4. What does Law attempt to do when alone with Marnie?
5. What relationship is Mr. Howard interested in in Chapter 2?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)