|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Law tell Marnie she made him see about his friends?
(a) Law says Marnie made him see how his friends drink too much.
(b) Law says he appreciates his friends all the more now.
(c) Law says that he now sees how superficial his friends are.
(d) Law says Marnie made him see how obsessed with sex his friends are.
2. What does conclusive mean?
3. Who did David confess to hitting in Chapter 5?
(b) A school mate
(c) His grandfather
(d) A teammate
4. Where does Law take Marnie and David after pizza?
(a) His house
(c) The rest home
(d) Marnie's house
5. Why does Law tell Marnie to kick and scream in Chapter 12?
(a) Because he thinks she does not express her feelings properly.
(b) Because he thinks she is a child and should act like one.
(c) Because she lost the contract for the Houston Telephone Directory.
(d) Because he wants her to make a fool of herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Law say worries him the most about the anonymous letters?
2. Is David angry about Law's treatment of his mother?
3. Who does Marnie visit in the rest home?
4. Who has Marnie been in love with for more than seventeen years?
5. What does Law do after Suzette leaves?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)